Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3079165 said:
who is dissin' pastore? he is good young argentinos, im just sayin that there a lot of examples when young promising argentinos turn to average players like aimar etc., enough to change the meaning of my words
You said he'll finish his days in Zaragoza/Benfica. Even if he does he'll still be a better player than Pepe and that's just a fact. Pepe's a bench player, dude. He'll have a decent performance every now and then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You said he'll finish his days in Zaragoza/Benfica. Even if he does he'll still be a better player than Pepe and that's just a fact. Pepe's a bench player, dude. He'll have a decent performance every now and then.
i said let's wait and we will see where pastore will be - madrid, barcelona bla bla bla or benfica zaragoza etc. because there a lot of examples with same stories omg -_- bench/team player who is pretty useful yes

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3079178 said:
Im pissed when guys criticizes my team players who don't deserve this critic, who playin with heart and try to give his best, but fuckin haters is everywhere
:lol:

You're all right Juventino.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Didn't see that, but the Pepe talk follows him everywhere, especially from Melo.
Him and I had our disagreements about Pepe way back when we first signed him and ever since he took it upon himself to start sending me threatening PMs and -reps over a football disagreement.

Yea Melo goes a little bit overboard on some things...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Him and I had our disagreements about Pepe way back when we first signed him and ever since he took it upon himself to start sending me threatening PMs and -reps over it.

Yea Melo goes a little bit overboard on some things...
I've noticed 1 thing on this forum - people don't give a damn about private messages and always try to show them to other members

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3079199 said:
I've noticed 1 thing on this forum - people don't give a damn about private messages and always try to show them to other members
Lol dude you sent me PMs telling me to fuck off. I'm sorry if you considered that confidential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)