Simone Pepe (72 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3079147 said:
so lets wait another 5 years and pastore will finish his days in zarazoga or benfica like Aimar, Saviola, D'alessandro and other 10000000 talented argentinos
He would have had accomplished 100X more than Pepe in his career though.

The Argies you mentioned all have more talent in their left nut than Pepe.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3079146 said:
no, they are different kind of players, i never said that pepe is super mega giga world class, he is just good team player, that every team need, but is his not garbrage that's it
So you were reading Goal.com huh?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3079147 said:
so lets wait another 5 years and pastore will finish his days in zarazoga or benfica like Aimar, Saviola, D'alessandro and other 10000000 talented argentinos
:lol: I know everyone here talks a lot of shit on Pepe and it can suck when he's your favorite player but saying stuff like that is ridiculous lmao. Yeah, diss Pastore because Pepe is average :rofl:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: I know everyone here talks a lot of shit on Pepe and it can suck when he's your favorite player but saying stuff like that is ridiculous lmao. Yeah, diss Pastore because Pepe is average :rofl:
who is dissin' pastore? he is good young argentinos, im just sayin that there a lot of examples when young promising argentinos turn to average players like aimar etc., enough to change the meaning of my words

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)