Simone Pepe (37 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't know, I think you guys exaggerate sometimes. What I know is that Pepe scored some goals, had some assists and won us some good freekicks and penalties. He isn't the kind of guy to buy as a starter, that's for sure.
He isn't the sort of player to sign period, unless you're looking to avoid relegation.

May 4, 2004
I'm with the "football experts" here who say Pepe sucks.. This guy wouldn't even make it the team I play for every Sunday.. :p and we are in Serie 3 witch is like the 7'th division in Denmark!

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3026585 said:
Player of month in april from true fans btw, greez Pepinho
wow what an achievement for a player who plays for a team that couldnt get a good scoring chance against fiorentina for 80min, conceded a two goal lead to the worst team away in serie a with 9min to go, played like bitches against lazio until ledesma got a red card late in the game and beat genoa with a fluke of a pass from aquilani in the dying moments of the game

well done pepe!!

these true fans are prob the extended families of marotta,del neri,motta,grosso and all of udinese's staff,players and fans who want him to stay the fuck away from udine as possible!!

Mar 9, 2006
wow what an achievement for a player who plays for a team that couldnt get a good scoring chance against fiorentina for 80min, conceded a two goal lead to the worst team away in serie a with 9min to go, played like bitches against lazio until ledesma got a red card late in the game and beat genoa with a fluke of a pass from aquilani in the dying moments of the game

well done pepe!!

these true fans are prob the extended families of marotta,del neri,motta,grosso and all of udinese's staff,players and fans who want him to stay the fuck away from udine as possible!!
yes we are from juventusmember.com

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
"Pepe hopes to stay at Juve"
Juve had to pay €2.6m for his loan a year ago and will have to hand over €7.5m to the Friuli outfit to keep him.

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)