Simone Pepe (5 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
i cant comprehend how some ppl out there think he is good,hell even decent

the fact udinese actually tried to let him go while their team is now in 4th spot says loads about what a worthless player he is

this guy cant dribble past an overweight retired boxer, cant make a decent cross to save himself and runs around like a headless chicken

if anything he is molinaro 2.0!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
He may not be the reason, but he still sucks nonetheless. Anyone who disagrees is either condoning mediocrity, or knows nothing about the sport of football/soccer.
He may not be a superstar, but he doesn't suck. The way you talk, you know nothing about this sport. There is a reason why he plays on the National Team. If he sucks as much as you think he does, he wouldnt be playing for a team with 29 scudetti, in Serie A and for the National Team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know a lot about the sport, and one of the things I'm certain about is that guys like Pepe and Motta should never again be allowed near a football/soccer ball. Just because he gets picked for the national team doesn't mean he is a good player. Italy is sorely lacking in talent! Even so, there are better players out there, yet he still gets chosen for one reason or another. I guess all coaches have their favorites. Being able to run up and down the pitch, while contributing absolutely nothing, is not one of the requirements for a modern/contemporary footballer. He may have pace, stamina, and heart, but you need all these qualities to play any sport, except for curling or baseball perhaps. He is an inefficient, ineffective, headless chicken.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He may not be a superstar, but he doesn't suck. The way you talk, you know nothing about this sport. There is a reason why he plays on the National Team. If he sucks as much as you think he does, he wouldnt be playing for a team with 29 scudetti, in Serie A and for the National Team.
:lol:

Yeah, Pepe plays on what is no doubt the worst Italian national team I've ever seen.

Who cares? Sell that shit to the tourists.

Have a little respect for La Douchebaganale.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Worst reason ever. You think a team with 29 Scudetto deserves to be in 7th place? You think Marco Motta deserves to play for a team with 29 Scudetto?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only reasons why Pepe ended up on the NT?:
* The NT sucks
* The FIGC wanted the NT to divest away from sucky Juventus. Inter has no Italians. And the Milan Italians are 20,000 years old.

Mar 9, 2006
I know a lot about the sport, and one of the things I'm certain about is that guys like Pepe and Motta should never again be allowed near a football/soccer ball. Just because he gets picked for the national team doesn't mean he is a good player. Italy is sorely lacking in talent! Even so, there are better players out there, yet he still gets chosen for one reason or another. I guess all coaches have their favorites. Being able to run up and down the pitch, while contributing absolutely nothing, is not one of the requirements for a modern/contemporary footballer. He may have pace, stamina, and heart, but you need all these qualities to play any sport, except for curling or baseball perhaps. He is an inefficient, ineffective, headless chicken.

:lol: just made my morning :lol: what u know about footballl i wonder :lol: :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He may not be the reason, but he still sucks nonetheless. Anyone who disagrees is either condoning mediocrity, or knows nothing about the sport of football/soccer.
so how does being talentless make it his fault? At least he is making the most of his limited abilities, which given is not enough for a club like Juve, but sure is hell better than some of the other signings who have shown alot less - namely martinez and motta

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Martinez has more talent than this hack, it's just that he's been injured and doesn't fit the glorious system.

Not that I like him though. But I'd take him over any player with butterfly tattoos.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Martinez has more talent than this hack, it's just that he's been injured and doesn't fit the glorious system.

Not that I like him though. But I'd take him over any player with butterfly tattoos.
Pepe has been much more valuable to us than Martinez this season. But Pepe shouldn't be bought this summer, and Martinez should stay on the bench for next season.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pepe gives useful squad depth, not as a starter but on the pitch whenever needed. The question should be: What's an acceptable price to sign Pepe as a sub player?

Jul 1, 2010
Pepe gives useful squad depth, not as a starter but on the pitch whenever needed. The question should be: What's an acceptable price to sign Pepe as a sub player?
Certainly not 10 M euros(2.5+7.5). The initial 2.5M would be the maximum I would ever pay for him. But even for free, I wouldn't want him here because he is horrible.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't know, I think you guys exaggerate sometimes. What I know is that Pepe scored some goals, had some assists and won us some good freekicks and penalties. He isn't the kind of guy to buy as a starter, that's for sure.

Jul 1, 2010
I don't know, I think you guys exaggerate sometimes. What I know is that Pepe scored some goals, had some assists and won us some good freekicks and penalties. He isn't the kind of guy to buy as a starter, that's for sure.
Marchionni was better. Should we have kept him? Probably not.

Let's aim for quality instead of mediocrity for a change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)