Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2910101 said:
where i said that he is good enough to be starter or what? he just perfect team player who can play anywhere!
Let's make rating for example:
Tiago, Almiron, Grygera, Molinaro, Sissoko, Diego, Caceres, Grosso, Motta vs. Pepe - Now you tell me whether someone from this list played betterfor us than Pepe? U can say diego, but i dont think so......
all better then pepe

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2910919 said:
i just mean that diego was flop and pepe not! TIago is not flop? Fuck my life :sergio: 1 of the worst transfers ever :sergio:
Pepe would have been hung if eto'o scored. But seriouly...diego never techinically "flopped" the whole team flopped. And just because pepe isn't bad doesn't mean he's good

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2910930 said:
so diego was best player in our teamlast season ?i think we watched different team -_- diego is flop and he continued to produce his horrible perfmonaces @ Wolfsburg too, IMHO...overrated no doubt
Diego was the cause we flopped and switched to a 4312 play without proper fullbacks.
Pepe has me more impressed than Martinez, but at the same time I couldn't care less about him. Many players can replace someone like Pepe and if they come cheaper I don't see any reason why not sign them and send him back to Udine.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Pepe should not be compared to Diego..Diego is much better, had Diego been in this team which is imo better than last years he would have done better.

Only reason we're doing worse this year is cos of the coach

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He alright but isn't good enough for a top team if we want to finish in the top 4 we need to sign much better players than Pepe even is our back players must be better than Pepe. Giovinco should of been given the chance instead of signing Pepe and Martinez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)