Simone Pepe (9 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Jeez, talk about being butthurt. I only watched the highlights so I didn't want to comment, but AFAIK the old fart only scored a penalty kick, big deal.

Anyway, like I said, this is Pepe's thread.
He had many bad and below average matches this season, especially in serie A, but he was very good against Cesena. That was his second good match this year in the league, after the 1st half in Udine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jeez, talk about being butthurt. I only watched the highlights so I didn't want to comment, but AFAIK the old fart only scored a penalty kick, big deal.

Anyway, like I said, this is Pepe's thread.
You are the old fart. And you know what? You're a fart without a smell, simply useless.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was extremely horrible yesterday.
He never tries to dribble when 1 on 1. I only watched the 2nd half and he had 3 (or 4) clear 1 on 1's with the LB in a counter attack for Juve. There was incredible amount of space to dribble, or at least kick the ball and try to outrun the LB, but he didn't even try. Those were gonna be at least 3 great chances for us if we had Krasic instead of Pepe.
Pepe tried to cross and he failed in that too, winning us a throw in or losing the ball.

He probably tried dribbling in the past and he failed, so now he doesn't try at all, which is silly because the outcome is a lost ball in any case, or a useless throw in at most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)