Simone Pepe (21 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Simone will stay
but I think he will very often sits on the bench too.
He is the ideal 12th man when you need him he will be their
I think he will play very little , i would seriously consider the possibility of selling him .He can play as a rwf , lwb-rwb , has played as a middfielder and once even as a second striker

For the 352

At rwb there is isla-lischt who are both better
At lwb he is not that suited but there is still de ceglie /another signing and conte has prefered giac over him in that position .
In middfield he can play at marchisio's and vidal's place , but there is asamoah as first choice , isla as second and there are also padoin and giac whom conte has prefered over him .
Forward there are vucinic , quaglia , giovinco , one from quaglia/matri (supposing one will be sold) and Top signing , so no space for him here either

So in the 352 he won't find any space at all .

At 433 he is first choice as a RWF , but i personally think that the 433 will not be used that much and i think it would be best to always stick to one formation . Also in case you want to play a 433 you can play isla/giac if it is needed without losing that much.

So in the end i see this .

1 Buffon
2 Pirlo
3 Marchisio
4 Vidal
5 Bonucci
6 Chiellini
7 Barzagli
8 Vucinic
10 De ceglie
11 Lischsteiner
12 Isla
13 Asamoah
14 Storari
15 Giovinco
16 Quagliearella
17 New Lwb
18 Top Striker
19 First choice as a sub in defense caceres/lucio
20 Marrone as vice-pirlo

And than there is pepe . There is no particular order in this list , this are just the players i think are more important than pepe . The starters are there obviously , the subs to the left and right back positions , the 2 main subs for the striker and second striker positions , second keeper and also one of the cb (in this case maybe both since we play with 3 at the back and barzagli , chiellini have to do a lot of running so i wouldn't be surprised if there is turnover in defense )

So in my calculations pepe is the 21st man of importance in the team and i wouldn't really keep a 21st man who has a value of 10 mil . That money could be used elsewhere and i think that this year will be the best oportunity we get to sell him .
I see it impossible for him to get a starter position as last year because this year there is no krasic or elia who had problems adapting and with tactics , there is the base of last year which benched him when we played 352 and all the new signings until now are quality signings and serie a proven .

As much as i love pepe i think he needs to be sold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)