Simone Pepe (28 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ancient scriptures say that there is a special place in hell reserved for Pepe lovers. The inner circle is booked by RUS, but y'all are filling up the outer ones pretty quickly.
Im not a pepe lover, but in the grand scheme my friend PEPE is a better player and a far more important piece to the puzzle that is Juventus, without him we struggle, without borriello well ...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
even if he does not make the most of the situations he gets the ball everytime he makes a run a defender has to track him and so he is stretching the defense and creating space for the midfielders to run into... so even if he does loose 50% of the balls he gets on the wing, he is still essential for our midfielders to be able to make darting runs into the box and score

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
even if he does not make the most of the situations he gets the ball everytime he makes a run a defender has to track him and so he is stretching the defense and creating space for the midfielders to run into...
So, basically, anyone with two functioning legs could perform his task. I agree.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So, basically, anyone with two functioning legs could perform his task. I agree.
anyone who has good timing, does know how not to run into offside traps and is quick enough in his movement to bring opponents defenders to follow him hasty and leaving gaps somewhere, yes !

seeing how often certain players are caught offside i think its pretty accurate to say that pepe either has a very good instinct for that or actually understands a thing or two about football (which does not need to imply that his feet are able follow what his brain wants them to do)

not as easy it looks, apparently.
exactly, one just needs to watch krasics or elias appearances for us to know what the exact opposite of tactical awareness looks like. running around without plan and not knowing what to do next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)