Simone Pepe (51 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pepe's dribbles only seem to work when he gets tackled and the ball ricochets the defender's leg back to him. Cracks me up.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm really surprised with all the Pepe hate. Of course he is not the player you will wish to have on your team. But he is in good form, playing well, and scored some vital goals this season, and there is no reason to hate him.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm really surprised with all the Pepe hate. Of course he is not the player you will wish to have on your team. But he is in good form, playing well, and scored some vital goals this season, and there is no reason to hate him.
agreed but some of these guys on here hate just because they can and others are name whores and just want a player with a renowned name here

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pepe is like a weaker Dirk Kuyt. He has great work rate and occasionally pops up with the important goal. Kuyt is a higher quality player ofcoarse but both are not talented and are more work oriented. If Pepe can gurantee you tremendous effort, play in multiple positions and score 10-13 goals per year.. can we really complain?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Pepe is like a weaker Dirk Kuyt. He has great work rate and occasionally pops up with the important goal. Kuyt is a higher quality player ofcoarse but both are not talented and are more work oriented. If Pepe can gurantee you tremendous effort, play in multiple positions and score 10-13 goals per year.. can we really complain?
Exactly. Besides Conte wants the work rate and wants the team to be the focus not the singular names. Something most on here don't want to understand

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Dirk Kuyt? Even a weakened one? He is like 1/100 of him. All he has is luck, and luck has a tendancy to run out, and in think he had too much look to begin with. I'm 99% sure he will not be missed in udinese game, he is just good for specific situation, but as an player who would play in starting eleven is just disgrateful for a club.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pepe's dribbles only seem to work when he gets tackled and the ball ricochets the defender's leg back to him. Cracks me up.
:lol2:

Don't you ever insult Dirk like that again!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hate is different to wanting a better player.

I don't think many people here hate Pepe because he does his best and has been in good form this year, but we are Juve, and it's perfectly normal to have high expectations of the quality of the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)