Simone Pepe (38 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I saw him in the player's tunnel at half time, wearing a big brown sweater and large framed glasses, joking and laughing with Matri and Borriello.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giac is definitely more technically gifted, and has more quality to his game. However, both of them should be useful options coming off the bench, nothing more.

Giac, Pepe, Gio, Vuci, and a new quality RWF for next season.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Still, it shows that we can change our formation and be perfectly well off without Pepe.
To consider Pepe an indespensable part of the team is blasphemy of the highest sorts. He is nothing but a fringe player. I hope he stays fucking injuried. Player has 0 talent, how can he play in starting eleven is beyond me. Molinaro had more skill than this joke of a player.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
To consider Pepe an indespensable part of the team is blasphemy of the highest sorts. He is nothing but a fringe player. I hope he stays fucking injuried. Player has 0 talent, how can he play in starting eleven is beyond me. Molinaro had more skill than this joke of a player.
I agree, Pepe is criminally unskilled for a footballer. But Conte has found a way to make the team work and get the most out of him, limited though he may be.

As much as I want to see an ultra-attacking lineup with players like Elia featuring heavily, the truth is that part of our strength comes from our playing style of constantly harassing opponents for the ball and winning it back quickly. It hurts to say it because I'm not a fan of Pepe either, but it's the truth.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I agree, Pepe is criminally unskilled for a footballer. But Conte has found a way to make the team work and get the most out of him as limited as he is.

As much as I want to see an ultra-attacking lineup with players like Elia featuring heavily, the truth is that part of our strength comes from our playing style of constantly harassing opponents for the ball and winning it back quickly. It hurts to say it because I'm not a fan of Pepe either, but it's the truth.
I know, but there are loads of players who would be able to do that job, harrass the players and still be able to at least do the basics and not be so annoying when with the ball. Even in our own squad - Gianc or whatever his name is, the small guy who scored two matches in a row.

And to be honest Pepe is just too annoying to be playing in the starting 11.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pepe is not a complete bumbling idiot, he is very rash and panicky but he can cross a moving or dead ball well and he has a degree of success with his dribbling. When you add it to his physical game you have a decent player. Ideally he wouldn't be starting, but right now we have several players of a similar overall level so you pick the player in best form or who fits the team best.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Pepe is not a complete bumbling idiot, he is very rash and panicky but he can cross a moving or dead ball well and he has a degree of success with his dribbling. When you add it to his physical game you have a decent player. Ideally he wouldn't be starting, but right now we have several players of a similar overall level so you pick the player in best form or who fits the team best.
Yeah, he can cross from time to time, don't agree at all about dribling, he ether stops and passes back or fails to go past his man. Other then that he can be useful, but he is just too annoying specialy in the counter attack, you know if the ball goes to him you team just failed to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)