Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pathetic and disgusting player really :yuck: :inter:

It's not his fault he gets to start every game; if we had better players in his position, they'd be getting the nod. Krasic is already too busy thinking about his next move, Elia has never really convinced me and he seems to have the wrong attitude, Elia and Giac are unknown quantities, and hence we are stuck with this guy.

Hopefully, come summer time, we get a real football player to be deployed on the right side of our attacking trident. Oh, and some people actually had the nerve to suggest benching Vucinic and starting Pepe even if we got a new RW attacking player for the trident come the summer :lol:

Jul 1, 2010
Pathetic and disgusting player really :yuck: :inter:

It's not his fault he gets to start every game; if we had better players in his position, they'd be getting the nod. Krasic is already too busy thinking about his next move, Elia has never really convinced me and he seems to have the wrong attitude, Elia and Giac are unknown quantities, and hence we are stuck with this guy.

Hopefully, come summer time, we get a real football player to be deployed on the right side of our attacking trident. Oh, and some people actually had the nerve to suggest benching Vucinic and starting Pepe even if we got a new RW attacking player for the trident come the summer :lol:
I almost had a heart attack when someone suggested it a couple of days ago :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)