Simone Pepe (51 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
He now has stopped working hard since he thinks he's a good player. He is a player who's only attribute is his work rate and now he thinks he can drop that and be a golf star.

Fuck that, Elia or Giaccherini in his place next week.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why don't you cough up whatever point you're hiding instead of this nonsense? What is wrong with Elia? It's not like we've gotten a fair chance to rate him and his talent. Pepe obviously failed today, so I don't see what your problem is?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He's been one of our best players this season (yes). How would benching his ass send a message to the rest of the team?
You've been bad for the previous three games --> Your ass gets benched regardless of what you've done earlier on.

Pirlo should have has ass benched too.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why don't you cough up whatever point you're hiding instead of this nonsense? What is wrong with Elia? It's not like we've gotten a fair chance to rate him and his talent. Pepe obviously failed today, so I don't see what your problem is?
We can't afford to drop Pepe right now.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
How can you say that. Pepe has been one of our top players this season and today he even had some nice chances. To bench him would be not only a mistake but a bad message to the team

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I agree with dropping Pirlo though,he really has been slacking,it could be because he is not 100 percent fit,and a competition for that rw is also gonna do more good i believe..Pepe really needs to get his feet back on the ground,at least sub him earlier when he is not performing..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's the same player. Problem is that we don't really need a hard working winger against bad teams. We need someone who can open up their defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)