Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
But, but...Pepe is a key player for us. :shifty:
I really think we should keep him. He is a hard worker and his versatility is a bonus. He shouldnt be a starter but is good enough to be backup in my opinion. If we sell him, we wont get much for him and then we still have to go out and find a replacement. Give him another year i reckon, see what Conte can do with him..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
I really think we should keep him. He is a hard worker and his versatility is a bonus. He shouldnt be a starter but is good enough to be backup in my opinion. If we sell him, we wont get much for him and then we still have to go out and find a replacement. Give him another year i reckon, see what Conte can do with him..
wow 2nd pepedinho supporter :touched:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3161700 said:
wow 2nd pepedinho supporter :touched:
If you read my post properly you will see that i don't 'support' him, i just feel that he may be of some help to us given his versatility. Clearly Marotta isn't an efficient worker in the transfer department, so i dont see him signing an adequate replacement before the window closes. Heck, we still havent signed a first choice LW yet, let alone a backup..

Mar 9, 2006
If you read my post properly you will see that i don't 'support' him, i just feel that he may be of some help to us given his versatility. Clearly Marotta isn't an efficient worker in the transfer department, so i dont see him signing an adequate replacement before the window closes. Heck, we still havent signed a first choice LW yet, let alone a backup..
:sergio: :sergio:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pepe not playing is because we don't want to show him and his sexy tattoos in our new pink jersey. They awesomeness would be too much for the Canadians.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He is useless as a winger, so I doubt that's the problem, instead we should look how many ball-boys Zenit has to know if this rumor has any truth to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)