Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
something we we lacked last season without camo playing and having poor full backs who did not threat enough.

In saying what you posted though, any winger who runs would offer the same quality. whether Pepe was that player is a different question.
face it ... camo's passive running was never actually great (i don't say that pepes passive running is great, but certainly better) ... camo's influence on the game started the second he got the ball and ended the 10 seconds later after he was bullied of the ball or disposessed...

in fact there are quite a few players that do run much ... what about the olic story from last season ... some guys here liked to see him here because he is a tireless runner ... i think the comparision to olic is pretty sensible ... they are similar kind of players that add to the table what divas like camo don't at...

there is a saying that you need 8 workers in a team and 3 player who can actually play football to succeed

mondo1

May 14, 2006
face it ... camo's passive running was never actually great (i don't say that pepes passive running is great, but certainly better) ... camo's influence on the game started the second he got the ball and ended the 10 seconds later after he was bullied of the ball or disposessed...

in fact there are quite a few players that do run much ... what about the olic story from last season ... some guys here liked to see him here because he is a tireless runner ... i think the comparision to olic is pretty sensible ... they are similar kind of players that add to the table what divas like camo don't at...

there is a saying that you need 8 workers in a team and 3 player who can actually play football to succeed
well we still need 3 players who can play football :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No dribbling skills at all, a joke of a winger. This is going to be pain to watch next season. The lack of creativity for this so called winger is unbelievable. I'm pretty sure that Pepe is going to be next seasons punching bag around here in this forum just like Molinaro was.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No dribbling skills at all, a joke of a winger. This is going to be pain to watch next season. The lack of creativity for this so called winger is unbelievable. I'm pretty sure that Pepe is going to be next seasons punching bag around here in this forum just like Molinaro was.
he will be the signing of the season, and you will have to eat this post and admit you were wrong.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
people here use to bash IAQUINTA signing , but at last how?
he is hopefully off to spurs.....
srsly iaq is overrated around here..... haven't seen a worser finisher than him...
he gives his all and so on but srsly he is just not good enough....
i really like sissoko but same goes for him... he is one hell of a destroyer but i am sick of watching a professional football player can not pass for shit....

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I swear people want so many players on Juve gone if they were doing the transfers I don't think their would be a team left to play with.

What is really wrong with Iaquinta and wouldn't he be a decent backup on any Serie A club. Pepe isn't great but the transfer Juve got for him is pretty good (free transfer 2.5mil after if thats true).

I don't get it the sky is already falling

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
2.6m now + 7.5m(payable in 3 instalments) IF we want to keep him?

It different to what we knew last time but that's what I read today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)