Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Simone Pepe Signs Juventus Contract - Report

Sky Sport Italia claim Juventus have anticipated the move to sign deal today, not after World Cup as previous reports suggested...

Simone Pepe has signed his new contract with Juventus after passing all his medical tests, and an official announcement is expected shortly, reports Sky Sport Italia.

Previous reports claimed Juventus and Pepe had agreed to sign the four year contract after the World Cup.

But, the very latest developments from Turin suggest that was brought forward by Juventus and Pepe signed his deal this afternoon at the club's offices in Turin.

This morning Pepe passed his medical tests at La Fornaca clinic and at the Centro Medicina Sport before putting pen to paper.

He joins Juventus on a four year co-ownership deal with Udinese. The Old Lady will pay the Friulani €10million over the duration of his contract.

Juventus have not confirmed reports the player has signed.
I must be getting this wrong.....10Mil for co-ownership?

somebody please educate a brother here...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Quite weird for us to deal with Udinese with such little fuss so soon.
Cause he sucks. No loss for Udinese. They can just sign another cheap and average winger and they wouldn't even notice the loss of Pepe. And, they also have Alexis Sanchez and Di Natale.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I must be getting this wrong.....10Mil for co-ownership?

somebody please educate a brother here...
Mark posted some details a few days ago..

It was something like this:

2010 - Free loan
2011 - 2.5mln
2012 - 2.5mln
2013 - 2.5mln
2014 - 2.5mln

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We just spent 10mil on Pepe?! F*cking, Pepe!

I wasn't even involved in making the deal and I feel dumb. Del Neri is well on his way to his dream Juvedoria. :depressed:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We just spent 10mil on Pepe?! F*cking, Pepe!

I wasn't even involved in making the deal and I feel dumb. Del Neri is well on his way to his dream Juvedoria. :depressed:
He won't be that bad if he's considered as a backup signing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2526711 said:
25 for amauri,25 for diego, 25 for melo????????????????????and we will pay 10 for Pepe in 5!!! years!!!!!!!not immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup:
So wasting 10mil on a mediocre player is alright if you spread it out over four years?:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)