Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we get Krasic then this deal would be no problem. Seeing as he would be the backup.
Yeah, well the thing is that I don't think he's a backup. He's going to start which is going to be sad watching.

He's an awful player. A shit winger who won't even try to beat his opponent.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Yeah, well the thing is that I don't think he's a backup. He's going to start which is going to be sad watching.

He's an awful player. A shit winger who won't even try to beat his opponent.
if we keep gio and let those 2 fight for the left winger position, it will be ok for me...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
if we keep gio and let those 2 fight for the left winger position, it will be ok for me...
Giovinco would in a fair world easily lock Pepe's place on our bench. Too bad they want to send him off without giving him a proper chance. But hey, we got PEPE!

And you guys want to know what the most used phrase next season is going to be? "PEPE STOP PASSING THE BALL BACKWARDS!"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is why the simple appointment of Del Neri isn't the only problem. The fact this guy sticks with the straight 4-4-2 and Marotta has the same philosophies are other major problems.

Sell your best players because they don't fit your system?

Impose a system on the players instead of forming one around them?

Retarded fucking club, retarded fucking management, retarded fucking manager. These people should be burned alive.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
This is why the simple appointment of Del Neri isn't the only problem. The fact this guy sticks with the straight 4-4-2 and Marotta has the same philosophies are other major problems.

Retarded fucking club, retarded fucking management, retarded fucking manager. These people should be burned alive.
what annoys me the most is that it seems like diego is at fault for our horror season....
he was the one of the few good players....
its not like the 4-2-3-1 or even the 4-3-1-2 failed we just had no proper manager.... the system worked under ferrara for some time till we got some problems that he was not experienced enough to handle with
and a coach who is not able to find a place for a player like diego should just ............
in my view they think the classic 4-4-2 is the saver version cause it worked for ages......
with some good signings and no major injury problems we will finish in top 4 cause serie a is too weak not cause the 4-4-2 is the answer....but we will fail in europe all over again....

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

A- 4-4-2 is God
B- What the fuck are you talking about, you want the Manager to tailor his style to suit the players? ever heard of Ciro Ferrara before?

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
what annoys me the most is that it seems like diego is at fault for our horror season....
its not like the 4-2-3-1 or even the 4-3-1-2 failed we just had no proper manager.... the system worked under ferrara for some time till we got some problems that he was not experienced enough to handle with
and a coach who is not able to find a place for a player like diego should just ............
in my view they think the classic 4-4-2 is the saver version cause it worked for ages......
with some good signings and no major injury problems we will finish in top 4 cause serie a is too weak not cause the 4-4-2 is the answer....but we will fail in europe all over again....
There was a 442 team in the CL final. I guess is just goes to show that any formation can do if you adept to the opposition and have the right players.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
There was a 442 team in the CL final. I guess is just goes to show that any formation can do if you adept to the opposition and have the right players.
bayern? they play more of a 4-4-1-1

and u can not compare robben/ribery to pepe and ?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, the 4-4-2 was so great. Even with one of the best squads in the world, with the best defense in the world and Emerson and Vieira in the midfield, we still could not manage to trouble Werder Bremen of all clubs.

You have to admit, they are relentless, those straight 4-4-2 lovers.

A- 4-4-2 is God
B- What the fuck are you talking about, you want the Manager to tailor his style to suit the players? ever heard of Ciro Ferrara before?
:sergio:

Seems to me that folks have lost too many brain cells over the weekend.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Yeah, the 4-4-2 was so great. Even with one of the best squads in the world, with the best defense in the world and Emerson and Vieira in the midfield, we still could not manage to trouble Werder Bremen of all clubs.

You have to admit, they are relentless, those straight 4-4-2 lovers.

:sergio:

Seems to me that folks have lost too many brain cells over the weekend.
but but wiese dropped the ball :D and emerson scored :D

srsly that was the most disgusting football ever

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
People mentioned Camo in his Verona days...he was NOTHING like the Camo we have/had at Juve now...was a typical hardworking winger, only showed his true class and ability after he came to Turin...I'd say Pepe has shown more at Udinese than Camo ever did at Hellas.

and Andy's also right, it is BS to sell a player you bought specifically to create a new system just because you did not have the right ingredients for it in the first place...you have to sign players for that system, not go back to what used to work for you a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)