Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Atleast we don't use any of our budget now, so it's less likely he's one of our main targets. We'll hopefully go places and the stadium should generate some cash aswell, so we'll hardly notice the payments.

Or is this just a bit too optimistic?

This would make Pepe, the versatile, hard working squad player, a not so crazy idea after all.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Atleast we don't use any of our budget now, so it's less likely he's one of our main targets. We'll hopefully go places and the stadium should generate some cash aswell, so we'll hardly notice the payments.

Or is this just a bit too optimistic?
Bravo! :hi:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Do I get a cookie? Please, please.. :D

I'm somewhat relieved, that we're not just spending 10m out of this summer's budget. Just see him as an upgrade to Brazzo to fill in for the starters / injured players. :xfinger:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2521207 said:
he is good enough that's true, but we have our own young superstar Giovinco, who is sittin' on bench whole season, and u think that our board will sign another young prodigy to put him on bench too?offload giovinco to buy sanchez? -_-:disagree:
I think they don't have enough faith in giovinco due to height/weight reasons (which is stupid, but could be true) so.. with that in mind not every young player has the same characteristics of giovinco, do they?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I think they don't have enough faith in giovinco due to height/weight reasons (which is stupid, but could be true) so.. with that in mind not every young player has the same characteristics of giovinco, do they?
it was in Ranieri/Ferrara/Zacc e Blanc/Secco times, now Agnelli/Marotta/Del Neri time, we will see how they will resolve Giovinco situation just after WC i think, in Pinzolo camp

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pepe deal

2010 free loan
2011 obligated to buy 2.5m
2012 2.5m
2013 2.5m
2010 2.5m
How the hell did we go from the D'Agostino negotiations to this? Last year, they refused to sell us D'Ago for around 15-20 million and now they agree to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)