Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2521103 said:
I didn't say that emerson was good in Juve, in my opinion he wasn't good enough, that's why Juve struggle in CL in Capello time.:soapit:
cause of emerson?
lol thank god we have pepe now ...he will win us the cl on his own

atleast he is in the italian squad

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2521099 said:
If he is so bad, worst player ever, how he can play for Squadra Azzurra!? Lippi is donk or somethin' to call him everytime in national squad ?!
When a coach calls past prime cannavaro,zambrotta, gattuso, almost calls grosso (lol) leaves cassano,micolli who had great seasons out of the world cup, and doesnt call totti-dp (after having rejected cassano and micolli) and on top of that uses iaquina - gila - pazzini - quagliarella as strikers (who imo no one can create a play by themselves nor it's gifted technically)

something must be very very wrong. So no.. your point doesn't have any value. Even Amauri almost made the team :sergio:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
When a coach calls past prime cannavaro,zambrotta, gattuso, almost calls grosso (lol) leaves cassano,micolli who had great seasons out of the world cup, and doesnt call totti-dp (after having rejected cassano and micolli) and on top of that uses iaquina - gila - pazzini - quagliarella as strikers (who imo no one can create a play by themselves nor it's gifted technically)

something must be very very wrong. So no.. your point doesn't have any value. Even Amauri almost made the team :sergio:
Miccoli, Cassano, Totti, Dp not wingers anyway -_-

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2521112 said:
So Pepe is best in worst italian generation of wingers right ?!
that doesn't make him a good player
still camo>pepe

sooo there is even a best winger in the squad of san marino that doesn't make him a good player.....

pepe is just not good enough and thats a proven fact.... he don't deserve a chance at a big club... he was medicore at a small club and he will be nothing more for us

May 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2521103 said:
I didn't say that emerson was good in Juve, in my opinion he wasn't good enough, that's why Juve struggle in CL in Capello time.:soapit:
Yeah Emerson is the reason why we struggled in the Champions League. It's not like he scored any late goals for us to get us through to the quarter finals. It's not like football is a team game, something you struggle to understand.

And to say he wasn't good for us, that's something else.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #437
    Juventino[RUS];2521130 said:
    haha im just try to understand, why everybody hate Pepe and love somebody like RODRIGUEZ omg wtf is he?! how can u be sure that he will be better then Pepe i can't understand this logic!
    Because Pepe can't improve - he was never any good.

Rodriguez is 19 and he looks great for his age and he can become a very good player.

May 22, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];2521130 said:
    haha im just try to understand, why everybody hate Pepe and love somebody like RODRIGUEZ omg wtf is he?! how can u be sure that he will be better then Pepe i can't understand this logic!
    How can you be sure Pepe will be better than Rodríguez? Because he plays in Serie A?

Weakest argument ever.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    How can you be sure Pepe will be better than Rodríguez? Because he plays in Serie A?

Weakest argument ever.
    no, because he is playin GOOD in serie A, not Messi or Villa, but good enough!When we signed Camoranesi, who thought that he will be our superhero on 10 seasons?i think nobody!Why history can't repeat in Pepe situation?Just because he is older?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)