Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Look, Krasic is a realistic figure, for the 8-9 millions (i hope) pepe would cost i'd rather we sign Rodriguez, hell we could a couple millions more and sign Sanchez (who is imo a lot better), i'd rather play giovinco/rodriguez on the left and krasic/sanchez on the right, even diego would do better than pepe as a winger imo.
Krasic price is near 15m, Pepe is 8~9m....+ Krasic e Rodriguez need to understand how to play in serie a, look @ how Diego struggle first season....and Pepe is italian and he is don't need time to adaptatin' for italian football!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #382
    Juventino[RUS];2521023 said:
    Krasic price is near 15m, Pepe is 8~9m....+ Krasic e Rodriguez need to understand how to play in serie a, look @ how Diego struggle first season....and Pepe is italian and he is don't need time to adaptatin' for italian football!
    So we can sign Taddei too? He knows Italian football.

Please, give me a break. Foreign player can guarantee the same level of quality as Italians. There are so many players that came here and had a fantastic first season.
    Your theory fails.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    We can buy krasic, we have that money to invest it's just 5m more for fucks sake, so what if they need a little more time to adapt? if they can do it they'll be HUGE unlike pepe, so what about Sanchez? much better than pepe and he already has adapted to serie A, giovinco is better than Pepe so is Diego. we are wasting money on Pepe.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008

Please, give me a break. Foreign player can guarantee the same level of quality as Italians. There are so many players that came here and had a fantastic first season.
    Your theory fails.
    Give him a break, hes from Sochi( very beautiful city ), he knows what hes talking about)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    We can buy krasic, we have that money to invest it's just 5m more for fucks sake, so what if they need a little more time to adapt? if they can do it they'll be HUGE unlike pepe, so what about Sanchez? much better than pepe and he already has adapted to serie A, giovinco is better than Pepe so is Diego. we are wasting money on Pepe.
    We can buy both - Krasic e Pepe!! Last news claim that Pepe, Candreva e Marco Motta will join us + Krasic o_O :hi:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Your theory fails.
    Taddei is worst player ever!
    So many?????WHO???Kaka, Diego, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos, Jorkaeff,Kovacevic, Salas????Who had fantastic first season @ top level in serie a????? 99% had worst - good season, and only 1% had FANTASTIc......:burke:

May 22, 2007
    Diego didn't struggle. Juventus struggled.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #390
    Juventino[RUS];2521038 said:
    Taddei is worst player ever!
    So many?????WHO???Kaka, Diego, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos, Jorkaeff,Kovacevic, Salas????Who had fantastic first season @ top level????? 99% had worst - good season, and only 1% had FANTASTIc......:burke:
    Jesus, stop using so many question marks, it doesn't make you look any smarter.

Ronaldinho had a very good season. Ibrahimovic, Zidane, Thuram, Sneijder etc.

Pepe is only an average players. He was never proven, even after playing his whole life in Italy.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Jesus, stop using so many question marks, it doesn't make you look any smarter.

Ronaldinho had a very good season. Ibrahimovic, Zidane, Thuram, Sneijder etc.

Pepe is only an average players. He was never proven, even after playing his whole life in Italy.
    Lol, Ibrahimovic?! Sneijder was injured half games,he had only 22 games in Serie A, and he was superstar in CL, not in Serie A!! Zidane e Thuram - lol u said "fantastic", buy they show nuthin special in their 1st season!And ronaldinho was biggest serie a flop in his first season!:burke:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    he is actually worse then marchionni (if you take marcos injury-proness away)

marchionni is at least as fast as pepe if not faster, does run alot like pepe but is technically more skilled than pepe ... before marchionni joined us he was pretty good actually

considering the low wage he gets they probably plan to use him as backup player for the wings which is ok... perhaps they just want to have a backup to let camo leave and than will get a starter ...

the transfer fee is ok too so nothing to cry about, he will be no starter
    cha-ching! right on the money

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #394
    Juventino[RUS];2521051 said:
    Lol, Ibrahimovic?! Sneijder was injured half games,he had only 22 games in Serie A, and he was superstar in CL, not in Serie A!! Zidane e Thuram - lol u said "fantastic", buy they show nuthin special in their 1st season.:burke:
    Your posts does make you look drunk so you have used the right smiley at least.

What has Pepe done so far in Italy, that his price should be 10mln euros? And how is he a good player, please enlighten me.

May 22, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];2521043 said:
    Ahahah, Diego was superstar huh????Turn off diegolover shit please, he was bad - that's it.
    When the fuck did I say he was a superstar? I was laying equal blame on the entire squad for being shit. This isn't the "adapting to Serie A" thing you're babbling on about, no player would have shone at Juventus, just look at Felipe Melo and Amauri.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Your posts does make you look drunk so you have used the right smiley at least.

What has Pepe done so far in Italy, that his price should be 10mln euros? And how is he a good player, please enlighten me.
    What Melo did in Italy, that his price was 25mln euros? Pepe is very good winger, good passes/crosses.:gsol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)