Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2520949 said:
Player without talent can't play for squadra azzurra i think.....btw Canna is finished, Pepe is not:weee:
u haven't seen the azzuri in a while right?

this squad is full with medicore players......maybe a handfull of good players the rest is finished or just medicore

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
u haven't seen the azzuri in a while right?

this squad is full with medicore players......maybe a handfull of good players the rest is finished or just medicore
oh c'mon men.......zambrotta cannavaro gattuso is finished, but Marchisio, Criscito, Iaquinta, Bonucci, Pazzini, De Rossi etc. is very good players. They just need time to enlarge teamwork and that's it!!+ with prandelli and new young italian players generation Italy will be very good @ euro 2012 100%!:flag4:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Iaquinta plays with his heart on the sleeve but it's a mediocre player, pazzini is just a normal poacher gila's still better, quagliarella and pepe :sergio:

hopefully prandelli calls cassano :shifty:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Look, i'm not a "pepehater". Fact is pepe is hard working and puts his heart into it and all, but he's mediocre technically and he's surely not a player a team whose hopes are regaining it's status and winning the scudetto should look for, if we wanna achieve something we must aim higher, Pepe would be the perfect player for Genoa, Fiorentina, Lazio etc. Not Juventus.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Pepe is a solid player, people need to stop acting like he's worse than Marchionni.
he is actually worse then marchionni (if you take marcos injury-proness away)

marchionni is at least as fast as pepe if not faster, does run alot like pepe but is technically more skilled than pepe ... before marchionni joined us he was pretty good actually

considering the low wage he gets they probably plan to use him as backup player for the wings which is ok... perhaps they just want to have a backup to let camo leave and than will get a starter ...

the transfer fee is ok too so nothing to cry about, he will be no starter

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Look, i'm not a "pepehater". Fact is pepe is hard working and puts his heart into it and all, but he's mediocre technically and he's surely not a player a team whose hopes are regaining it's status and winning the scudetto should look for, if we wanna achieve something we must aim higher, Pepe would be the perfect player for Genoa, Fiorentina, Lazio etc. Not Juventus.
Ok i understand ur position , but which player u want to see in Juve on that position?or players?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Corvino gets d'ago for 7.5m

Marotta gets pepe for 12m......

I hope this figure is significantly over inflated, otherwise marotta has spent a 1/4 of our budget on a below average player. 8m is fine. Hopefully they see this guy as a back up, he's no better than marchionni, it would be crazy if he started....

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus are expected to wrap up negotiations for Simone Pepe and close a deal with Udinese for his transfer worth around €12 million, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The 27-year-old, who is with Italy in Sestriere, is on the verge of signing a four-year deal with the option to sign on for a fifth year. He will receive €1.4m per annum compared to the €800,000 a season he currently earns with Udinese.
Giuseppe Marotta met with the player's agent on Thursday, who gave the all clear for talks, and now his aim is to convince Udinese to agree a deal. The director is expected to hold further dialogue with the Friuli-based club later today.

Once he gets their approval, Pepe will sign with the Old Lady. Marotta will also use talks to reignite a permanent deal for Antonio Candreva.

Udinese are holding out for a €7m offer for Juve to obtain the other half of his rights.

according to goal..., 1.4m? that's not 650k what a waste of money :sergio:
Does this mean we will buy Candreva outright for 7m or just the half his contract?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2520974 said:
Ok i understand ur position , but which player u want to see in Juve on that position?or players?
Look, Krasic is a realistic figure, for the 8-9 millions (i hope) pepe would cost i'd rather we sign Rodriguez, hell we could a couple millions more and sign Sanchez (who is imo a lot better), i'd rather play giovinco/rodriguez on the left and krasic/sanchez on the right, even diego would do better than pepe as a winger imo.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
12m!?

If were looking for hard working wing players, there are cheaper options available. Like Drenthe for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)