Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #301
    pepe is like iaquinta, but in midfield. on first glance, highly average. Hell slowly win you over with his heart and moments of surprising decisiveness. Then youll hate him again for the lack of quality. In the end hell be appreciated for his effort, but always in the centre of discussion for his technical mediocrity.
    Iaquinta is more technically gifted so he's worst than Iaquinta. But good comparison and you have a good point. You have described an average player which was my point.

And buying average players for 10mln is strange.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
    pepe is like iaquinta, but in midfield. on first glance, highly average. Hell slowly win you over with his heart and moments of surprising decisiveness. Then youll hate him again for the lack of quality. In the end hell be appreciated for his effort, but always in the centre of discussion for his technical mediocrity.
    :tup:

Actually a pretty spot on observation

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    If it is less than 10m, or around 10m including players Juve don't need, I wouldn't mind.
    :tup:

Say we buy Krasic, a striker and keep Diego. The only player in midfield who'll keep running into space would be Pepe. He could be a valuable piece of the puzzle, as long as there are good enough players around him.
    That's the only hope left from this transfer, that we actually sign some other players that can make a difference in our team. Pepe as a backup won't be that bad if we get him for cheap. That's a big IF though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If i understand right,
    it's either 12 mil or less but with DC or Lanza.
    Yup

It says that it's 12m but it can get lower with the inclusion of De Ceglie and Lanzafame in the deal.
    If both are included then it should be much lower than 12m.
    Half of Lanzafame should be minimum 3m eur and 100% of DC should be around 5m.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)