Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm bumping this thread.

This guy had heart. No one knew who he was when he came but he made a name for himself through sheer hard work and discipline. He reminded the "stars" of the squad there was someone equally as hungry to play waiting patiently for his turn. He believed in himself and never slouched and trotted around like he didn't care. He never got tired of winning and was thankful for the chance Juventus gave him.

This guy deserves to be in the Legend section for that reason.

This club really needs players like him again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i mean i'm fond of him too but lets not get carried away
You're missing the point. This team has lost its fire. This guy was the perfect squad player. Never injured, always ready, would play anywhere simply so he could play and give his all. The complete opposite of what we saw from a lot of players this season. Having a couple guys like this doesn't hurt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're missing the point. This team has lost its fire. This guy was the perfect squad player. Never injured, always ready, would play anywhere simply so he could play and give his all. The complete opposite of what we saw from a lot of players this season. Having a couple guys like this doesn't hurt.
having a coach who inspires even a modicum of respect from the players could help

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I'm bumping this thread.

This guy had heart. No one knew who he was when he came but he made a name for himself through sheer hard work and discipline. He reminded the "stars" of the squad there was someone equally as hungry to play waiting patiently for his turn. He believed in himself and never slouched and trotted around like he didn't care. He never got tired of winning and was thankful for the chance Juventus gave him.

You could add Giaccherini, he was a trooper also. Would fight fino alla fine and beyond.
We need that Sporting spirit.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm bumping this thread.

The day that Simone Padoin goes in the Legends section is the day that Trump needs to put out an executive order to shut this forum down. Are you fucking kidding me? :lol:

Simone FUCKING Pepe deserves it before this guy, and he will NEVER be considered a Juventus Legend.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You could add Giaccherini, he was a trooper also. Would fight fino alla fine and beyond.
We need that Sporting spirit.
Yep, agree. Limited as footballers but made up for it in other ways. Good stewards of the jersey. Never complained and always put in a shift even if a few minutes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Really cause I don't give a shit about Padoin at all. Amusing, likeable meme player at the absolute most but i forgot about him the moment he left.
The Juve fans liked & appreciated Padoin. Pretty sure he got a standing ovation and home crowd cheering him on his last match.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked Giacch more, he had more grinta. Should have kept him for a few years longer. Pado was likeable and had class, but not good enough
Like I said, squad players. Need 1 or 2 guys like that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It was a nice gesture for sure.
Indeed. All I'm saying is this club needs 1 or 2 players in his mold. Nothing fancy but you know what you're gonna get when they play in whatever position needs filled in that moment. That's not saying we don't need another Vidal type because we obviously know the answer to that. This club somewhere has lost its heart.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Indeed. All I'm saying is this club needs 1 or 2 players in his mold. Nothing fancy but you know what you're gonna get when they play in whatever position needs filled in that moment. That's not saying we don't need another Vidal type because we obviously know the answer to that. This club somewhere has lost its heart.
oh word we need players who will die out there on the pitch but they also need to be of much higher quality than Padoin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)