Simone Padoin (10 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why isn't Hustini flooding this thread considering he's not good enough to start for us?

No one needs backups after all. :heart:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What is this guy doing in the squad when we have Marrone, Pogba, Asamoah and Giaccherini (who did so well in this position last season) as options for the middle????

Soooo anoying, let's get rid of mediocrity

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He can play wing back both sides as well, in fact they are the positions he has played most in his career. Average, versatile back up player.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Isla, Litch, Caceres, even Pepe could do well at the right back/wing back... at left De Ceglie, and if you want to improvise you can try Asamoah or Giaccherini. Caceres can be used as a left back, as well as Chiellini, while Marrone and Litch can cover Central Back.

I mean, there are a lot of versatile and better skilled players in the squad other than him. Still can't understand. If he gets a place in the bench it would be taking the place of Marrone, Pogba or Giac, and this would be pretty bad.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
so why keep him in the squad?

as long as he's not taking away opportunities from the younger and more talented players, it doesn't make any difference to me anyway.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I still don't know why people are hating on Padoin. Since his signing, he never failed on the pitch. He plays everywhere, a solid soldier.

Forza Padoin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)