Simone Padoin (5 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
its nice to see people change their opinions on padoin their was some misdirected hate towards this player
Lol, they werent really opinions if they radically change based on okish 60mins of running around getting fouled and generally having a typical non noteworthy performance. To me he is still the same average versatile backup player we signed, instead of loan. But for some there is this thing that happens when a player puts on the Juve shirt, he becomes a new player suddenly :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Lol, they werent really opinions if they radically change based on okish 60mins of running around getting fouled and generally having a typical non noteworthy performance. To me he is still the same average versatile backup player we signed, instead of loan. But for some there is this thing that happens when a player puts on the Juve shirt, he becomes a new player suddenly :D
Thats respectable, but some on here were shitting all over this guy and saying they would have rather kept piacenza meanwhile they all flipped 180 and can see he is much better than paz

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah amusing to read he is suddenly much better then Piazenza, but I'm glad we got rid of Piazenza, never wanted him, and getting a player in the same position who is more versatile and younger, and of similar quality, then its ok by me. Just find silly to start exaggerating, though its in a positive light so its not as bad.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Lol yeah amusing to read he is suddenly much better then Piazenza, but I'm glad we got rid of Piazenza, never wanted him, and getting a player in the same position who is more versatile and younger, and of similar quality, then its ok by me. Just find silly to start exaggerating, though its in a positive light so its not as bad.
agreed exaggeration either way is silly, but in alot of instances on here hyperbole is the norm lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, no one hate(d) him, thats true. Question the signing? Duh, yeah well obviously, it came out of nowhere, suprisingly random. I mean just read the player himself, he is baffled :D

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Indeed, no one hate(d) him, thats true. Question the signing? Duh, yeah well obviously, it came out of nowhere, suprisingly random. I mean just read the player himself, he is baffled :D
I think third world just takes thing to seriously sometimes. He acts like I meant people were cursing his family kind of hate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)