Simone Padoin (9 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
For a guy that goes around complaining who you're always attacked and mocked, playing the victim and reporting every other post, you sure do start a lot of fights.

Btw, lame diss.

II didnt start anything. I was having a discussion with Osman and a few others and you interjected and continue with your crap. I don't care of your opinion of me nor do i care about what you think of my diss. you have shown youre true colors in the past months and thats all i need

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
II didnt start anything. I was having a discussion with Osman and a few others and you interjected and continue with your crap. I don't care of your opinion of me nor do i care about what you think of my diss. you have shown youre true colors in the past months and thats all i need
All I did was ask you to elaborate on your statement (which you still can't do) and you got all defensive as usual when someone doesn't agree with you. I tried to be respectful but of course, instead of addressing the topic, you address me.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
All I did was ask you to elaborate on your statement (which you still can't do) and you got all defensive as usual when someone doesn't agree with you. I tried to be respectful but of course, instead of addressing the topic, you address me.
what topic you act like I have a list of people and what they say at all times on this forum. Your point was mute

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Well answer the goddamn questions:

- Who hates him?
- What has he proven after one game?
I was saying in general people on here were shitting all over this buy, yet now the tone is different and many on the previous pages are stating that they are changing their minds. Also he has shown more versatility, better ball control , nice movement off the ball and better vision than paz

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at this juvenile shit still going on, Andrea a tip, if you dont give a shit, dont reply to them when it becoms personal tit for tats.

In other news, Padoin is still wondering wtf he is doing in Turin, back to you Tricia Tanaka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)