Simone Padoin (8 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was as solid as expected, although I was a bit disappointed that he seemed to be reigned in by our approach. There were 2-3 occasions first half where a space opened up in the right midfield position and you could see he was loath to step into that space and leave Barzagli isolated. He was almost waiting for a written invitation before he would go.

Not that I blame that on the player himself.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Good player defensively but in an attacking sense he is simply a 'zero' player for me.

He has like one main move of his and that is cutting inside and making a left footed cross or pass.He is just a poor wing-back simply put.Decent squad player to have though but that doesnt mean he should be starting in the big games.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good player defensively but in an attacking sense he is simply a 'zero' player for me.

He has like one main move of his and that is cutting inside and making a left footed cross or pass.He is just a poor wing-back simply put.Decent squad player to have though but that doesnt mean he should be starting in the big games.
Still the best option we had.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

the truth is all our wing backs are poor. even litch. litch only shines because he is a quality player and a winner.

wing back is a hard position to fuill. yet further proof this formation needs to be ditched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)