Silence!!! Moggi is speaking. (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes but we can buy Demarcus Beasley. He would be a fantastic replacement to Nedved on the left flank. He might not score as much as him, but Beasley would add more pace and dribbling skill to the team.

rosicky

Dec 20, 2004
No Juve should buy creativity to their midfield cause sooner or later it will crack, so my suggestions are rosicky,pizarro or van der vaart..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yes but we can buy Demarcus Beasley. He would be a fantastic replacement to Nedved on the left flank. He might not score as much as him, but Beasley would add more pace and dribbling skill to the team.
C'mon Andy.....

We might as well sign Tony Meola as Buffon's backup too.........

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

C'mon Andy.....

We might as well sign Tony Meola as Buffon's backup too.........
It seems that you do not watch PSV that much then. Beasley has been a fantastic player for Eindhoven thus far, and he has filled the job left by Robben very well. Demarcus might not be as technically gifted as Robben, but he is just as dangerous and productive. His performances in the CL have been very good as well. Of course he is not ready to take over for Nedved, yet.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

It seems that you do not watch PSV that much then. Beasley has been a fantastic player for Eindhoven thus far, and he has filled the job left by Robben very well. Demarcus might not be as technically gifted as Robben, but he is just as dangerous and productive. His performances in the CL have been very good as well. Of course he is not ready to take over for Nedved, yet.
I dont watch Dutch football, I dont think any channels show it on the Dish

Dutch football doesnt compare with Serie A..............

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I dont watch Dutch football, I dont think any channels show it on the Dish

Dutch football doesnt compare with Serie A..............
Of course not, but the Champions League does. ;)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

I don't really agree, as one of PSV's 'weaknesses' is their attack. Plus, the one that has been in the spotlight of the PSV attack has been Jefferson Farfan so far.

Beasley lacks guts, strength and determination as well.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
"Mutu won't play this season, it was a deal, didn't cost nothing, he could stay or get swaped for another player."

This sounds good, I guess we are gonna get cassano? But y would Mutu agree signing knowing this?
Who the hell is bahrani?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
thats because mutu will stay and not be DP's sub
Even if that happens, Cappello will never field Mutu, Trez, and Zlatan at the same time. So one of them got to be sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)