Signatures (2 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Your have your own opinion, and i respect that, but please dont make this to personal (its only a forum ;))

By the way, Welcome to the forums

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Damaged Goods...Lilianna's sig is more creative, original and colorful than your dumbass signature so I suggest you bow down and kiss the ground she walks on before she "goes medeival on YOUR ass"....You don't want to know what she is capable of...you are about to enter a WHOLE WORLD OF PAIN....This GreeK Juventina Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.....King Kong ain't got Sh*t on her!

GO GIRL....pounce on that DAMAGED GOODS :thumb:

Jan 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Damaged Goods...Lilianna's sig is more creative, original and colorful than your dumbass signature so I suggest you bow down and kiss the ground she walks on before she "goes medeival on YOUR ass"....You don't want to know what she is capable of...you are about to enter a WHOLE WORLD OF PAIN....This GreeK Juventina Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.....King Kong ain't got Sh*t on her!

GO GIRL....pounce on that DAMAGED GOODS :thumb:
what the **** are you talking about. bloody rossonero. go to milan forums. or are you jealous of uor 27 scudettos and that i why you hand here.

haha, too funny. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)