Signatures (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
:D At least Benelux football exists ;)
:LOL:
But you sometimes remind me of those extremists when you pull yet another bible quote straight from the head man :undecide:
What extremists?
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
what's the fvcking problem with you newcomer??
mind your own business for god's sake!
:LOL: funny how Vil manages to piss Lili off even on a clean slate

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
O.K., I didn't think that the Damaged Goods thing was funny at first, but now that I have seen the exchange with Nick, Lilianna, and VIL!!!, it is funny.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
What extremists?
Those guys in politics, I'm sure you have them too. We recently had elections, on televised debates, there will usually be ten leaders from ten parties, there's always some extreme Christian party there too. Any question the guy is asked, he respons with some bible quote he memorised :wth: Of course, this is the type of guy who thinks women should be in the kitchen at home etc. :rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002

Those guys in politics, I'm sure you have them too. We recently had elections, on televised debates, there will usually be ten leaders from ten parties, there's always some extreme Christian party there too. Any question the guy is asked, he respons with some bible quote he memorised :wth: Of course, this is the type of guy who thinks women should be in the kitchen at home etc. :rolleyes:
and damn right they are!

:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
O.K., I didn't think that the Damaged Goods thing was funny at first, but now that I have seen the exchange with Nick, Lilianna, and VIL!!!, it is funny.
we always bring laugh to our members!!

bravo to us...we are great members and our mods mucst be proud for us! :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
woow thanks guys again..i never knew anyone would actually like it :p
hmm there r many nice sigantures around here i like

sIAMO nOI jUVe signature
and liliana's is pretty good :)
and Fred weasly :D man did i enjoy watch inter suffer :D
although i didnt want to change my former one,but the circumstances forced me too.but since you like this one then i've changed my mind.:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Those guys in politics, I'm sure you have them too. We recently had elections, on televised debates, there will usually be ten leaders from ten parties, there's always some extreme Christian party there too. Any question the guy is asked, he respons with some bible quote he memorised :wth: Of course, this is the type of guy who thinks women should be in the kitchen at home etc . :rolleyes:
ehem ehem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)