iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
That's Former Yugoslavic Republic Of Macedonia (FYROM) for you.There is no such think as Macedonia except if you are from Greece.Please respect your full country's name.I am not here for making any arguments.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Fliakis said:
then why are you acting like a little shit right from the start? and change your name, its annoying :D
When I saw his name in the last posted column, I honestly thought you changed your name:)

Jan 7, 2004
iliakis said:
That's Former Yugoslavic Republic Of Macedonia (FYROM) for you.There is no such think as Macedonia except if you are from Greece.Please respect your full country's name.I am not here for making any arguments.

holy fuck. one of the arguments that i use to show just how moronic some greeks are is that they claim that macedonia (the country who invaded and pretty much did whatever it wanted with them) does not exist nowdays.

:faq1:you

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Juve-Skopje said:
In paragraph tell people where u are:, there is not MACEDONIA:disagree: .Im from there.Pls add country Macedonia how can i register for where i im ,pls:D
Thamk u!!!!
You don't need to display a flag to tell people where you're from. just put it in your location bar. I'm sure the forum owner will get around to including your flag eventually.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:
You don't need to display a flag to tell people where you're from. just put it in your location bar. I'm sure the forum owner will get around to including your flag eventually.

True, Pado originates from Shitsville USA but he's not complaining.I wonder how long till a flag of Shitsville & the infamous :shitinacoffeecan: smilie will be introduced.:faq1:

OP
Juve-Skopje

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    I sign up heare for Juventus club,for community forums............not for some gays from Former Turckie Republik of Greece to telling me what i am or where they wish im to be!!!You now what!!!In EU(europe union)there is not borders:)Our teritory will be whole.If you dont now who we are or where is Republic of Macedonia i will learn you and show where we are

http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/ConciseMacedonia/images/map_of_macedonia.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/ConciseMacedonia/map.html&h=1039&w=725&sz=368&hl=en&start=14&tbnid=rywti3dc9asDUM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=105&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmacedonia%2Bmap%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2005-32,GGLD:en%26sa%3DG[/IMG]

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Don Bes said:
    holy fuck. one of the arguments that i use to show just how moronic some greeks are is that they claim that macedonia (the country who invaded and pretty much did whatever it wanted with them) does not exist nowdays.

:faq1:you

This sort of historical farce is the exact reason why the guy had a stinky attitude; either read up some history (i.e Hellenistic greece) or opt for the no-comment.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Byrone said:
    True, Pado originates from Shitsville USA but he's not complaining.I wonder how long till a flag of Shitsville & the infamous :shitinacoffeecan: smilie will be introduced.:faq1:
    As Rod Sterling would say on The Twilight Zone:

"Submitted for your approval..." (I modeled this one after a can of Maxwell House.)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    I used to post on onefootball.com, which was full of Greeks. I've seen enough Macedonia arguments to last me a lifetime. If I see another one, everyone involved will get at the very least a week's suspension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)