Sick Of Real Madrid? (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Hristo Stoichkov has confessed that he still hates Real Madrid and that just the thought of them makes him feel sick.

The ex-Barcelona striker could not hide his disgust for the Catalan club's fiercest rival, even after spending two years in the United States.

"I will always hate Real Madrid," he said. "I would rather the ground opened up and took me under than accept a job with them.

"In fact, I really do not like speaking about them because when I do it makes me want to vomit.

"Barcelona is my passion. When i talk about them I talk about a great club and I will always be grateful for everything they did for me."

:dazed::eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
hey this is a great thread!
Forza Stoichkov!

Real Madrid had all the luck they could have yesterday.
Lokomotiv could win it 5-1! Real had just one good chance!
I hate them! :fero:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
"I will always hate Real Madrid," he said. "I would rather the ground opened up and took me under than accept a job with them.

"In fact, I really do not like speaking about them because when I do it makes me want to vomit.

:dazed::eek:
Grow up Hristo Stoichkov!! :rolleyes:

I'm definitely not Real's fan, but such words from player in public?
Pfffffffff..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
did you see it?
Real had just one good chance! Loko had 5 great chances! they missed like idiots
I counted only two good chances for Loko, and a few half chances. Real showed their class by taking their only good chance. That is the mark of champions, Oded

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

I don't get what is the big deal. he is right after all!
But it doesn't matter whether he is right or not.
Such great player saying such nasty words about some club in public?

And I can see very only one, but very pathetic reason of such behaviour: he wanted to pay attention to his own out-of-the-way person.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I counted only two good chances for Loko, and a few half chances. Real showed their class by taking their only good chance. That is the mark of champions, Oded
If it was Juventus instead of Real, I bet you would say other things.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

But it doesn't matter whether he is right or not.
Such great player saying such nasty words about some club in public?

And I can see very only one, but very pathetic reason of such behaviour: he wanted to pay attention to his own out-of-the-way person.
you right. he shouldn't do it... though i'm sharing the same feelings as he.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
If we were instead Real Madrid, I mean the same scenario (we win luckily 1-0, with Lokomotiv misses huge chances)... you would say totally different things.

"we were very lucky", "we were terrible", "they outplayed us", "the referee favored us again", "with this display we won't go far".
let's say Trezeguet scored the goal instead of Ronaldo, you would say: "he did nothing all the match", "he didn't touch the ball"...

What i'm saying is Real Madrid sneaked out a quarter final place, like we did... but you saying they are champions and stuff...
they were just terrible really!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)