Sick Of Real Madrid? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Really does this mean if u had the chance to watch them you won't throw something nasty on them and wht the hell is a friendly hatred

If you knew what the word hate means then you will not use it, its too strong a word to be using in a friendly forum like this
How do you know that ill throw things?. Why are u so sure about that? . I appreciate the game.IM not like that , i enjoy tha game, it doesnt matter who is playing. Because after all is a game, and the ones that are playing are humans like me.

About the friendly thing, i was trying to leave clear the same thing that exactly u misundertood.I dont like madrid , but in a normal way, i dont take that so seriously like you think because i know that u are thinking that im a hooligan or something like that. NO.

About the word hatred, i think that u are taking things tooseriously, i know that it means evil and so on,,,but look, i dont used against anyone, im not insulting anyone, and if you are shocked or insulted by the word hatred in my post, just ignore it, i dont wanted to hurt anybody with it. Because it seems that this words bothers you a lot.

Summary: I dont like madrid, but i admire them in some way. Im not capable to hurt anybody on a game, cuz that kind of behavior is for low-class people. And about the word h.. just tak it easy., im not summoning the devil or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)