Sick and Tired (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This is why it's so much fun to be on this forum sometimes. Cause at times the most ridiculous, irrational things happen. :howler:

First a guy opens a thread celebrating the scudetto, he gets blasted for jinxing us. Then the team loses and the jinx suddenly looks real so people actually start blaming him for it. So much so that he feels the need to open a thread to defend himself from the ludicrous comments. :dielaugh:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Jesus some of you are either Neapolitan (you can't get more superstitious than a Neapolitan) or need to get a life.

I would understand your anger if, say, Capello had held a special press conference last Sunday to officially proclaim the scudetto race over, but blaming it on a thread opened by an anonymous fan on an Internet forum? Find a new hobby for Christ sake.

Fans are fans. Some are reserved and some are exuberant. Some are unfailing followers of the team and some are Johnny-come-lates. No one asks them to be objective. No one asks them to be mindless drones blindly following some imposed party line. And rightly so : how boring would it be if all fans had the same attitude, the same reaction to their team's performances? Should this forum even exist if such was the case?

The reason why you lost two games in a row is quite simple :

YOU SUCKED. Period.

So far you managed to cope for your mostly lacklustre performances thanks to the famous "spirito Juve", but this time even that was not sufficient, and some of your inherent flaws came to surface.

So deal with that instead of wondering if the failed liquefaction of San Gennaro's blood, the Saint patron of Naples, will bring a curse on you.
Another Brilliant Post! :star:

Thank you. It was about time somebody said that!!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
I am sick and tired of putting Juventus's current slump on me!! and based on what? a stupid jinx argument!! I cannot believe that some people still believe in such superstitious things...We are in year 2005 for crying out loud!! You are posting on a forum, using PC's, and the forum is on the internet!! Most posters are young maybe between 15-30, I believe that most of you guys are sophisticated and educated enough to know that there is no such thing as a jinx! I feel terrible just like you guys because Juventus lost twice in a row, but that is no reason to discharge ur stress on me!! I said for a million of times that thread was not a celebration thread...and i specifically told vinman, that I might of conveyed the wrong message to you guys in that thread. On that day I was really happy and ecstatic, which blurred what i really wanted to say. I know better than celebrating a scudetto in February!

On the very next day that i posted the thread I went and read it all again. My reactions were a bit over-zelous and wouldnt been that way in normal situations. These reactions were coming from the deep LOVE of JUVE and I think you guys dont think this is such a way to treat a devouted JUVENTUS FAN!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I feel sorry for you, zambrotta19... but, did you really need to open a thread for this...?? I mean, if anyone tells you that you jinxed us, laugh at him and ignore him.. that the reasonable thing to do..

as Kaiser Franco said.. the reason we lost two games in a row, is because WE SUCKED... but, it's not the only reason.. so, we better talk about these reasons instead and look for solutions that possibly will help us so that our pathetic hearts will find some hope and cheer for juve again and again and again... till our hearts stop beating...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
I am sick and tired of putting Juventus's current slump on me!! and based on what? a stupid jinx argument!! I cannot believe that some people still believe in such superstitious things...We are in year 2005 for crying out loud!! You are posting on a forum, using PC's, and the forum is on the internet!! Most posters are young maybe between 15-30, I believe that most of you guys are sophisticated and educated enough to know that there is no such thing as a jinx! I feel terrible just like you guys because Juventus lost twice in a row, but that is no reason to discharge ur stress on me!! I said for a million of times that thread was not a celebration thread...and i specifically told vinman, that I might of conveyed the wrong message to you guys in that thread. On that day I was really happy and ecstatic, which blurred what i really wanted to say. I know better than celebrating a scudetto in February!

On the very next day that i posted the thread I went and read it all again. My reactions were a bit over-zelous and wouldnt been that way in normal situations. These reactions were coming from the deep LOVE of JUVE and I think you guys dont think this is such a way to treat a devouted JUVENTUS FAN!!
You jinxed Juve? Your a legend now! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)