[SI] Football Manager 2008 (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys how do u have fm screen shots that are different than the normal ones like soulsliders? could some one please explain what i should have, or download and what to sdo after i download it where should i put it ( in which folder).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
in some of my saves Giovinco has 199/200 potential ability Pato and Guardado too.But is some others he's just above 170.That's so stupid.Every young player hasnt a stable potentila ability.In some saves for examble Hamsik,Fenin,Kalouda,Mihelic e.t.c. are great but in others are totally a waste of money.Fuck it.

Mar 24, 2006
in some of my saves Giovinco has 199/200 potential ability Pato and Guardado too.But is some others he's just above 170.That's so stupid.Every young player hasnt a stable potentila ability.In some saves for examble Hamsik,Fenin,Kalouda,Mihelic e.t.c. are great but in others are totally a waste of money.Fuck it.
I have a luxury problem: I have offers accepted for Nasri,Diego and van der Vaart. So who should I buy now?Who got the best potential?I started a new game with Juve.
Diego 180/200
VDV 185/200
Nasri...dont remember.I'll tell you tomorrow.
Nasri 185/200

try Lulinha.AMC 18 years old P.A. 175-190/200 very cheap
Go for van de vaart i had him for one seaon , he played as a AMF and scored 18 goals

I told you before guys , get Eden Hazard with a few dollars on the 1st season and he will turning into Wonderkid .

Another good Youngster , Ignacio Camacho , Briand .

I'm enjoying my career as Atletico Madrid manager , i won Primera Division Tittle at my 1st season , won the Super Spanish cup , reach the CL Final againts Arsenal and Spanish Cup Final againts Barca and lead 3 points from 2nd Contender Real Madrid .
even Liverpool board approached me as their new manager .

I will post my screen shots later . :seven:

Jul 15, 2006
Mar 24, 2006
you guys gotta believe it , i have 4 Wonderkids on My current team , Aguero , Hazard , Ignacio Camacho and Banega :weee:

Just Won my Treble with Atletico Madrid , see how my board React after that rare moment with Team like Atletico Madrid :seven:

I'm in my 3rd season now

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I have a luxury problem: I have offers accepted for Nasri,Diego and van der Vaart. So who should I buy now?Who got the best potential?I started a new game with Juve.
Diego 180/200
VDV 185/200
Nasri...dont remember.I'll tell you tomorrow.
Nasri 185/200

try Lulinha.AMC 18 years old P.A. 175-190/200 very cheap
Go for van de vaart i had him for one seaon , he played as a AMF and scored 18 goals
Thank you guys but I decided that I'll stick with DP as my trequartista as long as Giovinco returns,I'll save the 30 m € to get one hell of a player a la Fabregas or Aguero in the upcoming season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)