[SI] Football Manager 2008 (7 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,846
    well, i had about 15m at the start of the season, so i bough Amauri with it, and bought full ownership of Guzman. that's pretty much it! but i'll post my Transfer Center soon...

before that... can anyone tell me why there's a white jersey behind the real one???

Because you cheat!

Mar 2, 2008
    My team. :jvefan:

----------------------------------Martins------------------Balotelli----------------------------------

Giovinco----------------------------------Aguero----------------------------------------Rodriguez

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Banega---------------------------------------------------

Chiellini-----------------------Zapata-----------------Criscito-------------------------------Alves

--------------------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------------------------

Mar 24, 2006
    so dou you have any good hot prospects?
    Eden Hazard and Ignacio Camacho

Sakho, Piatti......
    :tup:

ßöмßäяdîëя;1586119 said:
    Chygrynskyi, Antunes, Vailatti, Grax....
    :tup:

I started a new game with Cisco Roma (Serie C2/C). Its a nightmare! Nobody wants to join me, and I cant sign any non EU players. :cry:
    Sorry for you , babe :sad:

:p

go for something real , like Castel Di sangro or Sambenedettese :D

My team in 2013

Buffon

Di Silvestri-Criscito-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Lulinha-Nocerino-Marchisio-Trecarichi

Giovinco

Trezeget​

Exactly , My Atletico saved tactic 4-4-1-1 , with this tactic , all you need is 2 Horny winger , 1 Adorable destroyer and 1 bitchy Creative Midfielder , 1 Aguerro and the rest depends on your mood .

Done !

Mar 24, 2006
    Couldn't agree more , mate , i even got Cassano for a peanut :rofl: and i already sealed an agreement with Thiago from Barcelona for a minimum Released fee $5.75 Millions .

i'll post my Mercato Operation and my squad ASAP .

:flag:

p.s : get Tuai , he's my new Rock alongside with Albiol this season .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)