[SI] Football Manager 2008 (1 Viewer)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,161

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    Oh, I think so too, do you have to mount the iso everytime you play?

No, I don't use any programs like daemon tool or anything of the sort. The version I downloaded didn't even need installation! Just clicked on the Icon of the game after unzipping, and the game starts.

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1507405 said:
    Neddy is mad because he no longer has the biggest nutsack in the shower room.

no really ...today i found out that camo has also the same problomo...so i had too sell him to barca.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    ok, three questions:
    1) can i convert players' positions by consatntly playing them in a certain position?
    for example, can i make nocerino a DM rather than CM, chiellini a CB and salihamidzic a RB?

2)is it good to change formations often, depending on the opponent, or does the team do better when you stick to one formation?

3) how do i get players to tutor other players?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    ok, three questions:
    1) can i convert players' positions by consatntly playing them in a certain position?
    for example, can i make nocerino a DM rather than CM, chiellini a CB and salihamidzic a RB?

2)is it good to change formations often, depending on the opponent, or does the team do better when you stick to one formation?

3) how do i get players to tutor other players?
    1) First you must tell the coach to train the player in a new position, then as you play him regularly in that position he will become stronger and it will turn into his position.

2) Obviously if you keep a 4-4-2 for the whole season the team will play better with it, as it will be used to the style of play, but over time the opposition learns how to counter your formation, so you have to change it slightly. Against lesser teams, i used to play with 3 strikers, while against Milan Inter etc used to play with 2 strikers. I changed my midfield pairing a lot due to fatigue and also due to the opposing teams midfield. For example i very rarely played Zanetti, only against Roma, Fiorentina, Inter and Milan, as they have true AMC's like Kaka, Totti, Stankovic etc.

3) through Player Interaction.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    ok, thanks a lot. but with player interaction, there are only options for things like:

tell dp you think he has the mentality to make a good manager.

tell nedved to recommend a player from his former club as a signing.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    you can't tell someone who is over 24 to be tutored, you have to go on like Criscito and you can, most of the youth team players can be tutored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)