{SI} Football Manager 2007 (4 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
the game will be released in a month so till then no pirates will have it.
and i'm gonna buy my copy. :D
are you going to buy your copy of the pirated version or the original?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
i can't tell you that. *they might be watching*
ok :D
Not sure whether i'll buy it or not. When I "accidently" downloaded FM2006 it didnt let me go into the editor :( i like to create myself and come best player of the world :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I hope the game will be easier than the last one.

Man, every tactics and Team Instructions that I used, didnt work with Juventus.

Aargggh...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:

Aargggh...
playing with juventus was probably the easiest you can do. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
mark83 said:

Aargggh...
At the beginning usually i do brilliant win 10 out of 11 etc. Then after january my formation begins to fuck up. My team starts letting in goals, my strikers dont work, my AM's dont set up and i'll have to start again drawn first or sometimes even dropping to third!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Michael_Cutajar said:
At the beginning usually i do brilliant win 10 out of 11 etc. Then after january my formation begins to fuck up. My team starts letting in goals, my strikers dont work, my AM's dont set up and i'll have to start again drawn first or sometimes even dropping to third!
you need to change little things in the formation quite frequently. otherwise the AI gets used to it and exploits your weaknesses.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
I read somewhere that key to success is to constantly change your player instructions and formation during the games.

But that is so much work!:tdown:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
you need to change little things in the formation quite frequently. otherwise the AI gets used to it and exploits your weaknesses.
i was playing CM4 to change game a bit. And i had a brilliant team:

----------------------------Buffon--------------
Thuram--------Cannavaro--------Nesta----------Zambrotta
-------------------------Pirlo-------------------------------
--------------------Gattuso------------------------------
---------Ronaldinho-----------Nedved/Deco--------
--------Del Piero----------------------Adriano

My reserves are:

Pletikosa, Mirante, Avitabile, Birindelli, Pessotto, Ferrara, Iuliano, Mexes, Gallas, Cordoba, Tacchinardi, Pederzoli, Davids, C Ronaldo, Deco, Camoranesi, Quaresma, Di Vaio, Martins, Trezeguet, Eto'o, Bojinov, Zalayeta, Berbatov.

And still i'm 3rd 1 point from Lazio who are second but have played a game less than me and Bologna who are first 3 points ahead of me!
I try everything. Against Real Madrid i won 3-0 and against Sporting i won 4-0 but then i play small teams and i lose liek Dynamo Kiev 4-2, Bologna 1-0, Lazio 1-1, Parma i lost twice 1-0!

Any help with formation to make me better?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:

My reserves are:

Pletikosa, Mirante, Avitabile, Birindelli, Pessotto, Ferrara, Iuliano, Mexes, Gallas, Cordoba, Tacchinardi, Pederzoli, Davids, C Ronaldo, Deco, Camoranesi, Quaresma, Di Vaio, Martins, Trezeguet, Eto'o, Bojinov, Zalayeta, Berbatov.

And still i'm 3rd 1 point from Lazio who are second but have played a game less than me and Bologna who are first 3 points ahead of me!
I try everything. Against Real Madrid i won 3-0 and against Sporting i won 4-0 but then i play small teams and i lose liek Dynamo Kiev 4-2, Bologna 1-0, Lazio 1-1, Parma i lost twice 1-0!

Jesus Christ you could make two excellent teams from that number of players.

BTW what is your financial situation with this number of class players?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
mark83 said:
Jesus Christ you could make two excellent teams from that number of players.

BTW what is your financial situation with this number of class players?
its brilliant actually. Cause in CM4 there was a brilliant cheat which i miss. It was you can sign players for free. When you go to offer the contract you click on the name you withdraw offer, offer 0 press the back button after you have offered and then give the contract. And also i got players free and sold them to make some money. Like Vieri from Inter got him free and sold him to Milan for 20 million. So all i'm paying is wages. And in CM4 a lot of the ones i mentioned have relitively low wages cause they are 21 or so

Also i forgot to mention some players like Kaka, Shevchenko.
But Sheva fucked me up. He got injured and is out for 1 year! something to do with the cruciates

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Michael_Cutajar said:

My reserves are:

wow, you bought like every good player in the game. how the hell do you decide who to play?

don't know what to tell you except the basics. make sure your two cb's have man marking on, not zonal. set them to ultra defensive mentality, rare forward runs, run with ball, etc. give the rb/lb normal mentality, zonal marking, run forward, run with ball, crossing often. have pirlo's mentality just under normal, lot of creative freedom and hold up ball. make gatusso more defensive and swap his position with pirlo. gatusso dmc and pirlo mc. give ronaldinho free role and creative freedom, often through balls. you can do the same to deco, give nedved long shots....

every formation is different but in every one little things make the difference. change tempo, passing and stuff like that during the game.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
wow, you bought like every good player in the game. how the hell do you decide who to play?

don't know what to tell you except the basics. make sure your two cb's have man marking on, not zonal. set them to ultra defensive mentality, rare forward runs, run with ball, etc. give the rb/lb normal mentality, zonal marking, run forward, run with ball, crossing often. have pirlo's mentality just under normal, lot of creative freedom and hold up ball. make gatusso more defensive and swap his position with pirlo. gatusso dmc and pirlo mc. give ronaldinho free role and creative freedom, you can do the same to deco, give nedved long shots....

every formation is different but in every one little things make the difference. change tempo, passing and stuff like that during the game.
i play the ones who dont complain! lol. sometimes i play a 4-1-1-1-3. Which is the same as above but i play Ronaldinho further forward and he scores and sets up more but with any other player it doesnt work.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:

don't know what to tell you except the basics. make sure your two cb's have man marking on, not zonal. set them to ultra defensive mentality, rare forward runs, run with ball, etc. give the rb/lb normal mentality, zonal marking, run forward, run with ball, crossing often. have pirlo's mentality just under normal, lot of creative freedom and hold up ball. make gatusso more defensive and swap his position with pirlo. gatusso dmc and pirlo mc. give ronaldinho free role and creative freedom, often through balls. you can do the same to deco, give nedved long shots....

i play the ones who dont complain! lol. sometimes i play a 4-1-1-1-3. Which is the same as above but i play Ronaldinho further forward and he scores and sets up more but with any other player it doesnt work.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Michael_Cutajar said:
well personally i always play 4-1-3-2 in the last 4-5 cm/fm's. i kinda mastered that formation. do the stuff i told you with that formation and it should work. but frequent change is a must.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
its brilliant actually. Cause in CM4 there was a brilliant cheat which i miss. It was you can sign players for free. When you go to offer the contract you click on the name you withdraw offer, offer 0 press the back button after you have offered and then give the contract. And also i got players free and sold them to make some money. Like Vieri from Inter got him free and sold him to Milan for 20 million. So all i'm paying is wages. And in CM4 a lot of the ones i mentioned have relitively low wages cause they are 21 or so

Also i forgot to mention some players like Kaka, Shevchenko.
But Sheva fucked me up. He got injured and is out for 1 year! something to do with the cruciates
Ok to that, but isnt it boring to cheat?

I mean, where are the true charms of the game when you are so ultra-succesfull?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
well personally i always play 4-1-3-2 in the last 4-5 cm/fm's. i kinda mastered that formation. do the stuff i told you with that formation and it should work. but frequent change is a must.
How about giving me some advice in FM2006?:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)