{SI} Football Manager 2007 (3 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I'll give you an example, I set the price tag on 7.5 million and certain teams keep bidding 2.6 million and the player isn't even listed.
this is happening every couple of days even if I keep turning them down.
I think I'll go on a holiday and find out later if my board has sold anyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 26, 2007
You can select the option "reject all offers" when you are answering an offer. That way you don't have to answer an individual offer anymore. Besides that, you'll just have to accept that your message box gets stuffed with transfer offers.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
You can select the option "reject all offers" when you are answering an offer. That way you don't have to answer an individual offer anymore. Besides that, you'll just have to accept that your message box gets stuffed with transfer offers.
:agree:
Works perfect.

Also you can set the transfer instructions like this:

Set an aksing price of 7.5 MEuro, then enable the box "accept all offers equal or higher then the asking price, but reject offers lower then the asking price" (something like this) and then all offers that come in get dealth with without you having to do anything.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
In the first season in serie b juve has financial problems,so the board usually decides to sell a player like chiellini very cheap(6-8 mil.)So,try not just to play friendly games with strong teams but create a "league" with 4 different teams like Barcelona-R.Madrid-Milan.By this way u would be able to get some money(3,5-4,5 mil) each time u do that during vacation.So u wont lose any players+next season's budget would be about 60-70 mil.Thats what i did!!!

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1450191 said:
You created your own league to save money, right?

So then you basically refused to participate in the Serie B......so you pulled a Juve...you cheated. Status quo I guess.
No,no,no man.:lol: :lol: :lol: .During the summer i created some "league" games.When u arrange a friendly u can make a)friendly game b)cup c)league etc...Then u participate in serie b,have plenty of money,don't lose any players and as a result at the end of the season u have a big budget.Simple,its all about :money: :money: :money:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1450191 said:
You created your own league to save money, right?

So then you basically refused to participate in the Serie B......so you pulled a Juve...you cheated. Status quo I guess.
No, he pulled a Bayern and created a mediocre friendly tournament .

Apr 12, 2004
No,no,no man.:lol: :lol: :lol: .During the summer i created some "league" games.When u arrange a friendly u can make a)friendly game b)cup c)league etc...Then u participate in serie b,have plenty of money,don't lose any players and as a result at the end of the season u have a big budget.Simple,its all about :money: :money: :money:
I misunderstood what you were talking about.

My bad, broseph.
No, he pulled a Bayern and created a mediocre friendly tournament .
Hey baby....we are the shit...what can I say.

Now excuse me while I go Forza Myself!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)