{SI} Football Manager 2007 (3 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Hey does anyone know if i can retrieve my password on fm 2007..?
I attached a password on my team so that none of my frens would mess with it,you know like selling players at low cost and all that stuff,anyway now that i want to play it again,i have forgotten the password..anyone knows how i can play it again..

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
does anyone know how i can get my password back..?i mean,wouldn't the password be saved somewhere,in the Sports Interactive folder maybe..?please if anyone knows how i can continue my game without having to start a new game..would they please tell me..

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I have a question, sometimes I like to coach a small team to see them improve dramatically. Now I have all these young promising players and when the transfer market is open, these other teams just drive me crazy when they start inquiring or bidding for my players. I don't need to sell and I don't want to. I reject them every time but they keep making the same bids.
I have already stated that the player is not available and set the transfer price really high but still they keep doing this.
Help!

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
I have a question, sometimes I like to coach a small team to see them improve dramatically. Now I have all these young promising players and when the transfer market is open, these other teams just drive me crazy when they start inquiring or bidding for my players. I don't need to sell and I don't want to. I reject them every time but they keep making the same bids.
I have already stated that the player is not available and set the transfer price really high but still they keep doing this.
Help!
just don't answer al those messages and when the transferdeadline has passt all those tranfers will be cancelled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)