shower (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont like to pee in the shower.. i usually tend to do it before i get the shower!!! i find it disgusting... in the same way people like to pee and poo in the beaches :yuck:

about if men like to take a shower with women.. of course!! :thumb:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
my shower is 10-15 mins, i really soap ma self up,then go out or soemthing
\
and ya,i hear musik all the time while i'm showering

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
you guys brought the radio into the shower or something :wth:
You didn't study physics in high school, did you? :D

You should read up on waves, it'll all make sense after that :p

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You didn't study physics in high school, did you? :D

You should read up on waves, it'll all make sense after that :p

i got A1 in my SPM for physics :stuckup:

but what waves got to do with you bringing the radio into the shower? Even if you put the radio out side , yout have to turn the volume to a 'disturbingotherpeople' level to make make effective enouigh to hear from inside the shower... and it sounds too much haslle for a 5-10 minutes session...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:wth: Doesn't your shower have walls/curtains?
Mine doesn't. Well didn't - the place I used to live before here I'm talking about now.

It was one of those tradional old European buildings - it was just one room with tiles on the walls and floor. In the corner near the door is the toilet. Behind the door is the washing stand, that has a mirror haging over it, a small cuboard to the right and a longer wooden board held up by rusty screws behind it. In the far corner is the shower head, fixed into the wall (like a locker room shower if you will) and that has a small window over it. On lucky days, there would be a barrel organ in medieval street the window looks out on, providing me with a joyful folk tune :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)