Show us your pets! (19 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    Mitzi again!
    Mitzi? Hmmm wasn't that the name of some creature on that show a while back, "The Ferals?".

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    the cat named Mitzi is really cute :) i had one but it died few years ago.

I don't feel like getting another pet... i get too attached and its death is too hard for me to swallow.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #90
    Hey do u guys remember that my golden retriever is called Nala?

There were these guys playing basketball at the local courts today, and they had a golden retriever with them. I asked the owners, and they said its name was Simba! How cool is that :D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Hey do u guys remember that my golden retriever is called Nala?

There were these guys playing basketball at the local courts today, and they had a golden retriever with them. I asked the owners, and they said its name was Simba! How cool is that :D

if the owner was a girl, then she would have been your Soul Mate :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    i dunno how much my g/f would like that :undecide: If anything, I could get them to mate and then have puppies :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    I've had a goldfish that died, a cat that died and a parrot that died :frown:

Now I have a baby sister :D
    Did your pets die from natural causes or did you murder them.

Then I'll think about your sis.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The fish died while my family was on vacation, the parrot died of a cold or something, and the cat got run over by a car :sigh:

I only mentioned my sis because she's a real animal, I dont need any pets besides her :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

I only mentioned my sis because she's a real animal, I dont need any pets besides her :D
    There's a difference between a beast and a pet you know....:D

BTW, my last cat died of old age. He just became weak and stopped eating. I was studying abroad then so my sis rang me to ask about my opinion. I said I didn't want him to suffer anymore so they were to take him to the vet in the next morning. Somehow my cat seemed to know about it and he died quietly in his basket that night.

We got him cremated and the ashes is still kept in my house.

Sometimes I get stupid and think to myself what if the cats I'm keeping now die one day? And I'll have teary eyes no matter where am I. :frown:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    awsome cat pics girls!!! erm...... Bongiovi, you're a girl right?? :confused: i vaguely remember that you are.

Aug 1, 2003
    i dont like to be too attached to my cats, whenever they die i become so, so , sooooo sad, but i cant help myself, they're just too cute and charming.

just for the record today my cat jaykay decided to shit in my room. how annoying is that :stress:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    just for the record today my cat jaykay decided to shit in my room. how annoying is that :stress:
    Lucky you...got a pile of gold in your room. it's good luck you know~~~~:D

My white cat frequently demands massages to be done while he lays in the bathtub. If you ignore him he'll meow your head off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)