Show us your pets! (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Chupacabra¿¿
jajajajaja

is the chupacabra mitological? i didnt know! all i knew is that they always talked about it in these tabloid-like shows and i was really scared of it

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Thank you guys....

I only have 2 cats..not pure breeds or anything just stray ones picked up by someone who was kind enough to take them to the pet shop and I saw them so i brought them home.

I'll try to make better pics later.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

jajajajaja

is the chupacabra mitological? i didnt know! all i knew is that they always talked about it in these tabloid-like shows and i was really scared of it

Jajaj yeah,,you remember the program called "Ocurrio asi"??

they spend a lot of time searching the damm chupacabra in the jungles of america...and never found it!!.

All the episodes were like "yeah we are here in the junlge,,searching for it,,, we are getting close" :LOL:

what a crap.

Hey you know that here in panama,,,in february... in a liyttle countryside town,,a very weird tiny monkey attacked a boy one day,,and it wnet crazy running in the town. The people there killed him and his pic was shown in the newspaper...was very ugly and weird :frown: The people said that it could be a chupacabra! I saw the pic,,and was very very ugly,,,small, with big teeths.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yeah, chupacabra is old school now

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Jajaj yeah,,you remember the program called "Ocurrio asi"??

they spend a lot of time searching the damm chupacabra in the jungles of america...and never found it!!.

All the episodes were like "yeah we are here in the junlge,,searching for it,,, we are getting close" :LOL:

what a crap.

Hey you know that here in panama,,,in february... in a liyttle countryside town,,a very weird tiny monkey attacked a boy one day,,and it wnet crazy running in the town. The people there killed him and his pic was shown in the newspaper...was very ugly and weird :frown: The people said that it could be a chupacabra! I saw the pic,,and was very very ugly,,,small, with big teeths.
JAJAJAJAJ OCURRIO ASI!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy::cheesy:

i loved ocurrio asi they always had chupacabra footage! and i always was very scared

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
yeah, chupacabra is old school now

JAJAJAJAJ OCURRIO ASI!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy::cheesy:

i loved ocurrio asi they always had chupacabra footage! and i always was very scared
:LOL:

i was not scared...but i saw almost all the episodes, and always like "when they will show the damm chupacabra!!!! arrggghh!! appear chupacabra!!!"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jaja si ocn maria celeste!!!

a mi me gustaba ver ese programa namas para ver "el final de impacto"

siempre salian con una atorrancia

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Como q doy pena!!!

Por algo veia el programa no.... :fero:

yo no tengo la culpa q pa esos tiempos estuvieras en pampers ;) y ahora no te acuerdes de las vainas :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pero porq da pena q sepa el nombre del fokin enrike gratas????

Digo,,pena deberia darte a ti q no te acuerdas!! :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)