Show us your pets! (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
goldens retrievers are the best!
They are Extremely cute when young and they make wounderful pets for young children, but:

they have no pride, unlike cats
they are extremely gullable and naive
they would love anyone unconditionally! (this may sound good, but this makes them extremely useless if a robber ever proke into the house)
They Grow extremely fast.
They need to Run around a lot.
They eat shit loads of anything....(they seem to like Chocolate, but dont give them a lot because it'll damage their liver)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    they have no pride, unlike cats
    Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before fall. Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.
    - Proverbs 16:18-19

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.
    - Isaiah 5:21

Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin!
    - Proverbs 21:4

they are extremely gullable and naive
    Cute! ;)

they would love anyone unconditionally! (this may sound good, but this makes them extremely useless if a robber ever proke into the house)
    And what the heck would a cat do if a robber came into the house? ;)

They Grow extremely fast.
    So do humans, and you don't see anyone giving babies crap :groan:

They need to Run around a lot.
    Much-needed exercise for many people...I live in one of the fattest countries in the world.

They eat shit loads of anything....(they seem to like Chocolate, but dont give them a lot because it'll damage their liver)
    Don't give dogs any chocolate, it's poisonous and builds up inside them, causing death :skull: There's specially made chocolate that dogs can eat

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before fall. Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.
    - Proverbs 16:18-19

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.
    - Isaiah 5:21

Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin!
    - Proverbs 21:4
    You Really need to open a bible thread...
    Besides, believe it or not, but not everyone in the world follows the Bible :rolleyes:

And what the heck would a cat do if a robber came into the house? ;)
    My point is: If you wanna get a dog, at least get one with full options ;)

So do humans, and you don't see anyone giving babies crap :groan:
    obviously, you dont know Golden retrievers. They Grow really big in a short time reltive to humans.
    My Family has a Golden Retriever, they bought her when she was a couple of months old (in 2001), and now She's Huge!

Much-needed exercise for many people...I live in one of the fattest countries in the world.
    that's lame reason to get a G.R. if it's to make a person get off his/her fat asz.

Don't give dogs any chocolate, it's poisonous and builds up inside them, causing death :skull: There's specially made chocolate that dogs can eat
    We give our dog very little Homemade chocolate chip cookies and She's fine..... (like a treat once a month).
    Hey, many humans smoke pot and sniff Coke....well, our bad-asz dog eats chocolate. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey i have a cihuaha and he is very useles when guarding the house....but he *wauf* a lot (i dont remember how to say that word in english).

jeje he is cool, and i play with him sometimes :)

well the dog is not mine,., is my sister´s dog.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

You Really need to open a bible thread...
    Besides, believe it or not, but not everyone in the world follows the Bible :rolleyes:
    :undecide: That was more for myself really, i'm just saying that I don't really want a pet that has pride.

My point is: If you wanna get a dog, at least get one with full options ;)
    I don't really want a guard dog... people don't like scary dogs, and i think my friends would be scared to come to my house

obviously, you dont know Golden retrievers. They Grow really big in a short time reltive to humans. My Family has a Golden Retriever, they bought her when she was a couple of months old (in 2001), and now She's Huge!
    No offence man, but... no $#!^ !! Of course they're gonna grow big, they're a big breed. I'm not thinking that she's gonna stay tiny for the rest of her life... it's not like it's a bad thing if she grows big...

that's lame reason to get a G.R. if it's to make a person get off his/her fat asz.
    That wasn't really my reason, i was just saying that it's not a negative point that GR's like running around

Hey, many humans smoke pot and sniff Coke....well, our bad-asz dog eats chocolate. :D
    So people's stupid behaviour justifies cruelty to animals? :p Nah i guess it's okay, as long as u don't give them mars bars every day ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:undecide: That was more for myself really, i'm just saying that I don't really want a pet that has pride.

I don't really want a guard dog... people don't like scary dogs, and i think my friends would be scared to come to my house

No offence man, but... no $#!^ !! Of course they're gonna grow big, they're a big breed. I'm not thinking that she's gonna stay tiny for the rest of her life... it's not like it's a bad thing if she grows big...

That wasn't really my reason, i was just saying that it's not a negative point that GR's like running around
    kewl :cool: whataver floats your boats and find your lost remote!

So people's stupid behaviour justifies cruelty to animals? :p Nah i guess it's okay, as long as u don't give them mars bars every day ;)
    how about Hot Fudge Syrup in her Water bowl?! :D ;)
    the smell would kill her!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)