Show me your PES3 replay (1 Viewer)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Before you can show the replays, you need to download a little programme, and follow my little guide.

*This guide is only suitable for XP*

1) go to Taksi and download it.

2) Start the program and run the game. I suggest you run the game in windowed mode (yes its a guide for PC). You should see a little square in the left top corner of your game, that means that the programme has detected the game.
Now go in an choose a replay (edit/gallery/replay playback) and when the replay starts you just press F12 once to record, and once more to stop.

3) Now you have a AVI file of you replay, wich is pretty big. The file is in the folder were you choosed to install Taksi.
Now go ind and find a preinstalled programme called 'Windows Movie Maker' in 'Start/accesories/'

4) There are allready some movies there, just delete them.
Right click any playce or go up in 'File' and choose 'Import'.
Find you replay and place it on the film-tape.
Press CTRL+M or find the icon named Save Movie. Then you can choose the quality, and its a matter of taste, The file wont be big anyway.

Now you have a replay in the format WMV.

For ps2 owners, you need a xport cable to do so, if you got one. Then click here and download theprogram

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sweet, thanks for the tip Art :thumb: I'll try to post anything I've got when I get home. Unfortunately, I don't really save that many of my goal replays. I've scored some beauties though :D

There's a site I visit called Show Us Miracle where people post their PES3 videos; some of them are great ;)

OP
Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Hehe. Girls somehow have a instinct to score wondergoals. When they get the ball, they just push on all buttons because they panic.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    She's actually pretty good at finishing. I do most of the work and set up the chances for her, and she gets the glory :stuckup: It took her a while to grasp the fact that holding the button down blasts the ball out of the stadium, but now she's pretty deadly :D We can beat the computer on 5 stars together :cool:

OP
    Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Im so stupid, somehow i forgot this beauty in my compilation...

Trezeguet

BTW, seen the compilation gray?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I scored this goal about 5 minutes ago. It's not that special, but I enjoyed it because it smacked the bar on the way in, and it was the winning goal against Inter :D

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~grahambae/nedved.avi

This is addictive :thumb: I thought there's no point saving replays before but I'll probably save every half-decent goal I score from now on :cheesy:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    This definately isn't fair!!

We PS2 users need something like this!!

It's hard to think that I'll die someday and my beatiful goals will be forgotton! :down:

Please allow me to paste this quote from Zlatan: (with the appropriate changes): :D

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    [beep]

Calling [MAJED]. [MAJED], please report to the "Get your ass back down to Earth" department. I repeat, [MAJED], please get your ass back down to Earth.

[/beep]

[beep]

Calling [MAJED] again. Calling [MAJED] again. When you get your ass back down to Earth, please report to the "Modesty" department. Thank you

[/beep]

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    This definately isn't fair!!

We PS2 users need something like this!!

It's hard to think that I'll die someday and my beatiful goals will be forgotton! :down:
    :down: Poor bastard....

maybe you should get yourself an xport cable :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:down: Poor bastard....

maybe you should get yourself an xport cable :)
    baah... I'm just nagging.. I really don't care much about exporting highlights. I don't even save my replays.

kewl clips guys.. :)

I like:
    - Graham's volly from the FK
    - DP's goal when he hit the ball (one-time) off balance and it swirved away from hit foot, hit the crossbar then went in the corner. these type shots are wild and dont often go in like that.

The rest are pretty common. :angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oooh tough crowd, are we? :)

Just you wait for my compilation :devil:

I'm looking forward to saving my goals from now on :cool:

Jul 19, 2003
    My controller is kicking my A$$.......along with the computer. cheap a$$ wingman precision. The buttons friggin click for God's sake. *looking for excuses for sucking so bad on WE7.........although kicks a$$ on PSone versions*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)