Show me your PES3 replay (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You know what, I think it'd be a great idea if we could somehow get all the PES3 players from the forum and have a big game :D I've always wanted to play real football with you guys, but I'm sure this would be just as fun :geek: Probably much more practical too, since we need not necessarily meet in person :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Indeed I can't wait. Although we'll probably have to wait until PES 7 till a PC user can play against a PS2 :(

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
some one here with programming knowledge should figureo tu how to make a server where we can play each other, hell id go out and buy it for pc if you did

OP
Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    Ohhh come on... You all know deep inside yourself that i would wipe my floor with all of you :D

So you should only be thankfull for no online play in PES3

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Bravo Besmir :cool: You should export your team data for other fans to upload man, that's impressive!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Bravo Besmir :cool: You should export your team data for other fans to upload man, that's impressive!
    i may be wrong, but wouldnt he be uploading and the other fans would be downloading? (MAYBE ill get somethign right over a mod :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)