Should Ranieri Stay or Go? (Part 2) (1 Viewer)

Should Ranieri stay or go?

• 1- Enough is enough, fire him!

• 2- He is bad, but we need to keep him until the end of the season

• 3- Keep him! He is the best option

• 4. Get the coach of Albinoleffe because he'll surely take us to CL. I mean, everyone's better than R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
In one hand we have the players to do it. In the other hand we have the worst coach and we have the referes against. Being ralistic isn't very opposit to being optimistic...

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
who is every one gigli? just you, secco and blanc from what I've heard is people haven't been happy with him for months.
I don't think Ranieri will be our coach next season. Gigli is a Juventus supporter like all of us. He just can't fire him now but i think he and the board will bring a new face next season, could be Lippi since he will be available.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I think he will have to leave. I think the fans will go against him now and force them to hire Lippi!!!! Lets pray!!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I really don't want Lippi back --as coach that is. I honestly had very similar complaints about Lippi's coaching of Juve for his last season with us, and we could potentially only be jumping from the pot into the fire with a move like that. Predictable formations, the wrong substitutions (just as he almost botched the WC 2006 final), a defensive line that was in shambles, etc. Too, too familiar. Front office: definitely. Coach: please, not for the third time. That ship sailed twice already.

Time for Mourinho.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't imagine Mourinho coming to Juve.
Why wouldn't he? In terms of football pedigree, Juventus is a more legendary club than Chelsea ever was.

Of course, the problem is that our management is too chicken sh*t to handle a guy like Mourinho who is successful and makes sure things are done his way. But that's of course why I particularly want him -- in part for his competency, but also as an antidote to our board.

Jan 7, 2004
I really don't want Lippi back --as coach that is. I honestly had very similar complaints about Lippi's coaching of Juve for his last season with us, and we could potentially only be jumping from the pot into the fire with a move like that. Predictable formations, the wrong substitutions (just as he almost botched the WC 2006 final), a defensive line that was in shambles, etc. Too, too familiar. Front office: definitely. Coach: please, not for the third time. That ship sailed twice already.

Time for Mourinho.

exactly

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why wouldn't he? In terms of football pedigree, Juventus is a more legendary club than Chelsea ever was.

Of course, the problem is that our management is too chicken sh*t to handle a guy like Mourinho who is successful and makes sure things are done his way. But that's of course why I particularly want him -- in part for his competency, but also as an antidote to our board.
I'll rephrase that.

I can't see Mourinho at Juve under the current management.

This is partly due to the board not having the guts to employ him and partly down to how unlikely it is that they would be willing to pay his huge salary.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
If Mourinho were to join us i'd forecast his resignation in about 1 month.. He is the most ambitious person in world football & once he has realised how much of a tool our board are (Gigli & Secco) he'd pack his bags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)