Should Ranieri Stay or Go? (Part 2) (2 Viewers)

Should Ranieri stay or go?

• 1- Enough is enough, fire him!

• 2- He is bad, but we need to keep him until the end of the season

• 3- Keep him! He is the best option

• 4. Get the coach of Albinoleffe because he'll surely take us to CL. I mean, everyone's better than R

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
personally the only person i would like to see coaching us if we were to sack ranieri..is prandelli..he did wonders with parma and is doing really well with fiorentina..i remember back in 04 when he was rumored to coach us..i wanted him badly..so other than lippi..i would like prandelli to be our coach..and as for ranieri..if he doesnt get us silverware this season or at leaset semi-final in the cl..than he should really go..and we should get a coach who has balls to tell the board what players to get..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
personally the only person i would like to see coaching us if we were to sack ranieri..is prandelli..he did wonders with parma and is doing really well with fiorentina..i remember back in 04 when he was rumored to coach us..i wanted him badly..so other than lippi..i would like prandelli to be our coach..and as for ranieri..if he doesnt get us silverware this season or at leaset semi-final in the cl..than he should really go..and we should get a coach who has balls to tell the board what players to get..
for first part does it count "Trofeo Birra Moretti" even we won it without wining any of two games ;) and semi final in coppa, does it count also?

about second part, every coach has a balls to tell what players he wants, but the question is would board liesten , or do they have money to go for it!?

I know the answer do you?

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
when i say silverware..i mean trophies that mean something...serie A and the cl...and you might have a point on the second part that the board have to listen..but i dont think we are short on money..were just cheap asses(not including amauri which i believe was very expensive)..but ranieri doesnt have good taste in players..ranieri has a losers mentality..we all know that..

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
when i say silverware..i mean trophies that mean something...serie A and the cl...and you might have a point on the second part that the board have to listen..but i dont think we are short on money..were just cheap asses(not including amauri which i believe was very expensive)..but ranieri doesnt have good taste in players..ranieri has a losers mentality..we all know that..
i did not know this

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Душан;1895433 said:
Still,he changed a lot when he came...he did something Voeller and Del Neri couldn't.
That still doesn't say much about him though.

By the way, I think Spaletti is a better manager than prandelli.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Prandelli is also young and Italian. You forgot that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That still doesn't say much about him though.

By the way, I think Spaletti is a better manager than prandelli.
He did a very good job in Udine and probably best possible job in Rome considering their players.They should have won that scudetto.

I like how he sets up their attack.

I agree.I also think Spalletti is better than Prandelli.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
If you're going to replace Ranieri with a younger Italian coach, why not Gasperini instead of Prandelli and the likes? He has close Juve ties and has done a very good job with a Genoa that is inferior to Viola. He's also won glorious championships such as Serie C1 and Serie B.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
seriously why all this agression? just because i said i prefer prandelli to ranieri?? so what if he is young..whats that have to do with anything?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
at first part, i told you already that Steve Clark done all job for Grant, ask that any real chelsea supporter , at second part we agree almost
tell me more about steve clark... ... was he the one next to mourinho too? and scolari?
thats not a rhetorical question i really want to know (in case you thought i was being sarcastic)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here i will sumarize everything said in the other thread about Ranieri-Hiddink head-to-head duels.

1992, Uefa Cup, Napoli (Ranieri)-Valencia (Hiddink) 1:0
1992, Uefa Cup Valencia (Hiddink)- Napoli (Ranieri) 1:5
1998/99, La Liga, Valencia (Ranieri)-Real Madrid (Hiddink) 3:1
1998/99, La Liga, Real Madrid (Hiddink)- Valencia (Ranieri) 3:1
1998/99, Coppa Del Rey, Valencia (Ranieri) - Real Madrid (Hiddink) 6:0
1998/99, Coppa Del Rey, Real Madrid (Hiddink)- Valencia (Ranieri) 2:1
1999/00, La Liga, Real Madrid (Hiddink) - Atletico Madrid (Ranieri) 1:3
1999/00, La Liga, Atletico Madrid (Ranieri) - Betis (Hiddink) 1:0

Ranieri wins 6
Hiddink wins 2
Draws 0

Ranieri goals 21
Hiddink goals 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)