Should Ranieri Stay or Go? (Part 2) (3 Viewers)

Should Ranieri stay or go?

• 1- Enough is enough, fire him!

• 2- He is bad, but we need to keep him until the end of the season

• 3- Keep him! He is the best option

• 4. Get the coach of Albinoleffe because he'll surely take us to CL. I mean, everyone's better than R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
But that doesnt mean that he can shit over others including CR, Molinaro, Marchioni etc.

I said many times, for me this is just a hobby, not religion, and I am not here to wind up or to be rude to others

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Definitely not a Juve caliber.He must go,sooner is better, now, best.He is a man without guts,mediocrie,who will always choose a draw before the match instead of fighting in every match for 3 points.
And he is so fond of his 4-4-2 tactics that he would not give up from that formation even if someone offers him a win if he change a tactics before the match.
He was ,at first place not sure about Diego,one of the best midlefielders in the world at 23 years of age,and after ,under pressure changed his mind.But he was totally sure for Poulsen?????.
As I said before his departure is a must .we would not win anything with him.In a package with him Secco ,Giggli and Blanc must be sucked out with immediate effect.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Coaches do not change their tactics. Only a select few like Alex Ferguson does that. It looks like he plays for a draw every game but as long as he wins, I do not mind. I don't remember Diego being termed world-class. He may have potential, but his current accomplishments aren't there yet. Poulsen was one of the best DMs in Primera Liga.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
we need much better full backs in order to change system. in current system our full backs getting help from wingers.

our system is the best, we need WC LM and 2 full backs and we will do so much better.
u3 are not so smart

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
We will need good scouts to get the best fullbacks. I don't see any world-class LMs currently so any buy will be a risk that we have to take. But what you mentioned is correct.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
he should go at the end of this season
Juve deserve a better coach...
and who is better, available and with realistic chances to become our coach?

Scolari, Ramos were "flops" in EPL but much better than CR on paper. Shuster, Rijkaard, Mancini, Erikson, Grant, any of those?

And why do you think they would be better if they would have/had same squad/injuries like CR had...

Thank you

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
but would he really be better???

My only choice would be Ancelotti or Benitez, but i know its not realistic, no other coach would suite us, so we better stick with what we got

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
and who is better, available and with realistic chances to become our coach?

Scolari, Ramos were "flops" in EPL but much better than CR on paper. Shuster, Rijkaard, Mancini, Erikson, Grant, any of those?

And why do you think they would be better if they would have/had same squad/injuries like CR had...

Thank you
I can't find one atm... I just wanted to say we need a better one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)