Should or should we not sell Del Piero? (1 Viewer)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Power of promotion I say :smoke:

You dont want to know how many zlatanistas we had here couple of years ago. But like always Dp fans were kicking the shit out of them.
I know for thoose fights, I participated in some of them :D

LOL i dunno why but Buffon
Milito Grygera Barzagli Chiellini

Malouda/Camo Nedved Silva Salhimdzic

Del Piero Gila/Hunter/Boji
I dunno why either, why did you posted that here ??

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
seven is looking for attention again, some things never change..

Del Piero was and always will be regular Juve player for me, I probably asked for him being benched at that time, or reduce his salary or and probably asked him to be sold if he won't accept it. any sane person would think that way back then, he was in terrible form, and the game was based on him, at the time he was under performing (that was happening a lot), the team was struggling a lot. Capello did the right thing (whether you like it or not ) to bench him back then, and he realized that he should work more to gain back his form, and guess what it worked :cheesy:

Loyalty is important, no one can deny that, but when it is hurting the team in some way, and blocking the club go to the next level, then it ends there, club always come first period. If he didn't perform that great the past two seasons, I would still think the same way. now I am glad he is in good shape, and I still think he should be in the rotation system, Del Piero won't play forever, we need to find his replacement (a Young player) soon, and they should be rotated untill Del Piero retires.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #426
    Snoop,

the thread was made three years ago. It was a valid question and an attempt to stop the DP bashing. I know you and your petty little mind won't ever comprehend basic logics, but FFS read my posts.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Snoop,

the thread was made three years ago. It was a valid question and an attempt to stop the DP bashing. I know you and your petty little mind won't ever comprehend basic logics, but FFS read my posts.
    Did you read mine?

I know it was 3 years ago, you said it yourself, why are you bringing a conversation done 3 years ago in different circumstances?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)