Shoul I Meet Her? (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
well...you think hot babe will chat with some guys on the net and waste her time like that when she can go out and try to hit on cute guys outside?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
Hey guyz , i need u to advise me about a Kuwaiti gurl ( well , shes not 100% Kuwaiti , her father is Indian and her mother is Indonesian ) but they live in Kuwait so , anyway she study in the states but shes in Kuwait right now for her holiday , so she wanna meet me before she fly back to the states and that is next week , i don't know her and never talked to her and she don't know and never talked to me except 2 times in MSN , and she asks me that she wanna meet me face to face! its not a date or something , its only a friends meeting ( she knows my face , i send her my pic , but i dunno her face ) , the meeting will be next Saturday. :D

SO , should i meet her? :confused:

I really need ur advise about this.

P.S: If i met her , it will be my 1st time meeting a girl :D
Dont :)

Mar 14, 2004
Well....Indian+Indonesian can be quite nice combination....take a risk.

If she looks lake a squid or such ugly animal....just tell her that you must hurry,that your sister had a abortion few hours ago(erhmmm,it's Kuwait...dunno they allow with that....try with a dying mother in the car)....and tell her that you'll definatly contact her for further meetings....dont allow her to come with you to see your dead mother or to console your sister. When you got home,save your contact list on MSN,mail and so.....and than change it all !!!!

If she's good lookin....you will thank me a lot

:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

ew, too much detail already!!!

:D

Not that kind of dream sicko.

Dude, you wouldnt believe it. I'm like flirting with this stunning black girl, we start kissing, and BAM! She whips it out. :eek:

I was like, OMFG WTF, woke up all sweating and shit :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Not that kind of dream sicko.

Dude, you wouldnt believe it. I'm like flirting with this stunning black girl, we start kissing, and BAM! She whips it out. :eek:

I was like, OMFG WTF, woke up all sweating and shit :D
She whips it out? Do you mean to say she wasn't stunning, but actually handsome? :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I wonder what such a dream means though. I mean, yikes! :D

Better than the stuff I dream off. Last month or so I got murdered; knife straight in the heart. Odd thing: I woke up with chest pain... :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)